“Amazing!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barry's Bay
Bevaline Cottages & Camping
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Bevaline with friends and family for over 10 years now and we have a blast every time! We usually rent cottage 1 and 2.
The cottages face the lake and are literally steps from the water. The view from the cottage is priceless especially for how affordable the cottages
are.
The owners are extremely friendly people and always around to help or bring more firewood.
The cottages are cozy and always clean when we arrive.
There is a small playground for children, horseshoes, a volleyball net, canoes and a pedal boat. The lake is really nice to swim in. There is raft to jump from. Across the lake there is a big rock you can jump from and a nice view.
We will continue to come every year!
Thanks Roy and Diane for
another great year!

• Stayed: May 2014

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have stayed twice and both experiences were great.The first time I stayed with my girl friend and her kids, they really enjoyed the water and how much outdoors space there was, the cottage was in great shape too. The second time I brought my father and step-mother, they couldn't stop talking about the outdoor fire pit! The service, location, and amenities (cutlery, coffee maker, microwave, etc.) definitely made me want to come back. Overall both trips were excellent, I've already told my friends and family to come check it out.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 7 February 2014

This summer will be our 10th year at Bevaline Cottages. It is a family vacation we look forward to and count the days down till we get there. From the first day I pulled onto the grounds I knew this would be where I would spend a week every summer! The friendly welcome we got when we arrived is something we still remember today! Our kids were 13 and 8 when we first started coming to the cottage. We still have our 18 year old join and she too looks forward to the week there. Every year we arrive we see more and more changes. The time, energy, and care that they put into this place is fantastic. The grounds are kept up, the cottages clean and all the little perks of this place is what brings us back. The owners go out of their way to be sure you are happy and satifsied while you are there. We recommend this spot to everyone we know that is looking for a cottage vacation. I hope this is somewhere my kids will bring their kids in the years to come.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This was my first time renting a cottage and I found the owners were extremely helpful and accommodating.
The cottage was in great shape, clean and well kept- the pictures on their website don't do it justice!! And the location was amazing, right on the lake with a beautiful view, which I enjoyed while sitting around the fire pit and sitting on the deck.
Being a coffee lover, I really appreciated that they supplied a coffee maker, as well as other appliances; I barbequed almost every night!!
All in all it was a great experience, I would definitely recommend Bevaline to anyone wanting a nice, relaxing get away in the valley.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jessica W
Reviewed 5 September 2013

My first ever family vacation with my dad and sister! My dad, a single father with 2 girls raised us alone for many yrs...this is back in 1965! My sister and I are 10.5 months apart. What was to be the trip to dad, a wonderful getaway with my husband,kids and sister was a NIGHTMARE! Some of us traveled for 7 hrs! We were shown a cottage in need of major repairs! We were horrified! Black and brown stained furniture,pillows and the mattress..our disgust was evident, so he offered a small 2 bedroom,3-4 person cottage( we were 8) He offered 50% off next year. I asked for 50% back this year. Still waiting...hopefully I will have good news to come. Our experiences with other resorts and owners have always been excellent. First timers in Barry's Bay area. After this experience I am going to be cautious and read reviews!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
#1 of 4 in Madawaska
Barry's Bay Golf Resort
Barry's Bay Golf Resort
#6 of 8 in Barry's Bay

Been to Bevaline Cottages & Camping? Share your experiences!