“Cottage Vacation at it's best!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Barry's Bay
Bevaline Cottages & Camping
Creston, Canada
“Cottage Vacation at it's best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

My boyfriend and I have stayed here 2 years in a row. Originally stayed at a different cottage resort down the road and were not impressed. We wanted to stay another night in Barry's Bay so we were looking for a place to stay. We called up Roy and Diane and luckily they had a cancellation and could accommodate us. We LOVED it here. Such a great location. You get the sun all day, and get such a beautiful sunset in evening. Roy came and provided us with complementary firewood, so we had a fire every night and overlooked the lake. It is so quiet and peaceful. We took out the canoe and kayaks and paddled out to an island where we were able to tie the boats off and explore. The next time we went up we brought our fishing poles there and my boyfriend caught a fish his second cast!
Roy and his team take such good care of you and their facility. Always asking if they can do something for you and making sure your happy. They go above and beyond to ensure you have everything you need.
You won't find a better place, nicer people and you can't beat the price!
My boyfriend and I are already making plans for next summer, and perhaps even the fall!
Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience every time!

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Emily16C

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Petawawa, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent place to get away from the city and enjoy some cottage camping. The cottages come with a bathroom, one or two bedrooms, kitchen, and living/dining room. It's right beside a lake so if you enjoy canoeing/kayaking it's the perfect place to go. It's located about 10 minutes outside Barry's Bay, so you don't have to go too far if you need extra supplies. Don't forget to pack groceries and sheets for the bed, as well as anything you might bring to the cottage. The owner is a really nice guy and he lives there all year round with his wife and daughter, so they can answer all your questions about the place.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

The owners are amazing!! Soo friendly....the grounds are incredible, the cottages are clean and spacious...they are close to the beach which is amazing for swimming, the bottom is so sandy... The lake is so clean and beautiful.... It's a hidden gem... I am definitely going back!!! I live in cottage country and would leave my place just to spend a week here at Bevaline..... I am recommending this place to everyone!!!!
On top of all of it, they hosted my wedding... Was an amazing venue.... They really made it a perfect day..... They went above and beyond! Really, really great people.... Beautiful landscapes! The whole wedding was soo stress free because of the environment, the owners are laid back and compassionate, about their guests at the cottages... If you are browsing this page, just call them up book your stay and you will see the memory's and experiences you will have from here.... The fishing is good, water sports, camping, campfires that go till late in the night.... Soo wonderful I will remember my stay there for the rest of my life :) :) Bevaline Cottages will always have a spot in my heart - THANK YOU DIANE AND ROY for everything!!!!

Stayed June 2014
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

I had the pleasure of Djing a wedding at this resort! the owners of this property were very friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond what I've experienced at other venues!
The resort itself is beautiful! I will be booking a cabin there for a nice vacation soon and so should you!
DJ Kitty Funk

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Came for a friend wedding, I'll be back to bring my family and visiting relatives for decades to come!
Thanks so much Roy and pretty lady! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kimberly V
Muskoka Lakes, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

My fiance and I had our stag and doe in Barry's Bay and most of my friends and family had to travel. We were greeted by the friendly owners who made sure our cottages were stocked with wood and they were to our liking. They were very accommodating to us and knew all our names when we arrived. The cottages were beautiful. Brand new renovated with a rustic feel, brand new appliances, new fixtures, new furniture, and they were CLEAN! The lake is at your front steps and I could see the kids swimming from my kitchen area. There were docks, boats, play structures for the kids and a beautiful beach in front of the cottages. Definitely the BEST cottages I've stayed in, and way more than I was expecting, especially for the price. Everyone had a great time and many of my family members plan on returning for a vacation. I appreciate great customer service and am happy to spread the word!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I have been going to Bevaline with friends and family for over 10 years now and we have a blast every time! We usually rent cottage 1 and 2.
The cottages face the lake and are literally steps from the water. The view from the cottage is priceless especially for how affordable the cottages
are.
The owners are extremely friendly people and always around to help or bring more firewood.
The cottages are cozy and always clean when we arrive.
There is a small playground for children, horseshoes, a volleyball net, canoes and a pedal boat. The lake is really nice to swim in. There is raft to jump from. Across the lake there is a big rock you can jump from and a nice view.
We will continue to come every year!
Thanks Roy and Diane for

#3 of 7 in Barry's Bay
Sands on Golden Lake
Sands on Golden Lake
#1 of 1 in Golden Lake

Been to Bevaline Cottages & Camping? Share your experiences!