Review Highlights
Nice thought by bartender

Reviewed 3 October 2018
Joy M
via mobile
Beautiful, well kept, and scenic!

Reviewed 2 October 2018
toni5552015
Londonderry, New Hampshire

All reviews in great shape golf course putting green driving range fairways and greens spectacular views prince edward island practice area next year par brudenell resort courses track holes clubhouse condition
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

We were recently in Montague, PEI and needed a place to host a fairly large group for coffee/lunch. A member of our party suggested the golf course.
An excellent suggestion. The food was good, the server paid attention to detail and made suggestions when asked. We had a 3 year old boy travelling with us. He gravitated over to the large screen tv and was sitting watching the golf. The bartender noticed this and changed the channel to Treehouse (a children’s program)
This allowed us to visit with our family and he was happy. It was a very thoughtful gesture on the part of this woman.

1  Thank Joy M
Reviewed 2 October 2018

We had a great experience here. The greens were in good shape. The course is lovely. Only bad part was there's not much to do at night.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

What a beautiful location, the course was in great shape! The wind was howling and made the course much more difficult! What fun we had!

Reviewed 15 September 2018

I played this course on a recent visit to PEI. We were staying in downtown Charlottetown so it was a 40 minute drive to the course. I plugged it in the GPS and it took me right there. On the eastern side of the island.

The course was in nice shape and the staff treated me very well. The rate was $120 with a power cart. That includes all taxes. Range balls included.

The greens were in fine shape and most of the holes were fairly forgiving. Several of the greens are right down by the water.

It is located at a resort with another 18 holes (Dundarave) so a good location if you want to stay and golf. I don't know the cost.

I'd play it again but as a tourist only after I'd played a bunch more of the courses on the island.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

My wife and I played the Brudenell and Dundarave course (August 2018)
and we loved them both although may preference is for Dundarave...... beautiful design, nice green condition. I fully recommend them.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Played the course at twilight with my son. 5 pm tee off cost me a measly 45 bucks with cart. My son, being under 13 played for free. The course is a fabulous 6-6-6 layout and the conditions were perfect. Hats off to the grounds crew. Unbelievable. Great course, friendly staff. Wish we’d had time to play again!

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

We played this course with 2 groups on a beautiful, windy day in July.
First of all the service with the carts and scheduling of time was impeccable.
The golf course itself is scenic with nice forest interspersed with views of the water.
The greens and the fairways were meticulously kept in excellent condition.
We wound up having lunch at the restaurant on site when the golfing was over. The restaurant was decent but could be better for this type of golf course. Service was on the slow side and some of the orders were incorrect. Aside from that, we’d come back for sure!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

We played this course July 3/18 and it was spectacular. The geography & scenery, the course condition, the layout, and the staff. A great day even though it was the hottest day of the year and our scores didn't show it. We really enjoyed our day.
Now onto Crowbush and then the beyond spectacular Cabot Cliffs on Cape Breton Island.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Brudenell is an extremely playable golf course. It was a 35-40 minute drive from our hotel in Charlottetown. We played in June during a very late spring, which stunted the golf courses development.
Several holes played alongside the Brudenell River, making them appear to be ocean side.
The greens were stunted and not very fast. They needed additional work that I’m sure will occur as the days warm. A lot of previous rain made the course longer, but we were able to use golf carts at 90*.
A worthwhile course to play, it has good ‘bones’.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I love the fact that there are six par 3s, six par 4s and six par 5s on the course. There are many risk vs reward holes with a selection of challenging par 3s. The service is arguably the best on the Island and they are taking good care of the course. You pay for a power cart but the pull carts are complementary, as well as a bag of tees at the starter hut and there is a good size putting green at the first tee box.
The price for a round of golf here is a bit higher than most other courses but treat yourself and play this course.