We stayed in one of the lodges for one night as our primary hotel had no rooms available. All we can say is thank goodness it was only for one night! As soon as we arrived we got an air of a dying hotel, everything was drab and tired. The room was extremely hot, smelly and stuffy with no air conditioning and only a small ceiling fan that looked like it would fall off at any moment. I found it hard to sleep due to the extreme heat with the window providing only noise from the road outside and no breeze.
The breakfast was a joke. Very very poor food quality and overly priced. We left as soon as breakfast was over.
I believe that this place was once the place to stay in Calibishie, unfortunately that seems to be a distant memory for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Calibishie Lodges Hotel is a retreat with typical Caribbean charm, nestled in a friendly village on the North-East of Dominica,the most beautiful area of Dominica. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Agoda, Odigeo and HotelQuickly so you can book your Calibishie Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calibishie Hotel Calibishie
- Calibishie Lodges Dominica