“Nice, chic and tasty!”

Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Traditional and avant-garde Spanish and Mediterranean cuisine in a cozy atmosphere. Private room for meetings and events. Open terrace.
Reviewed 1 February 2014

When in Santiago, Dominican republic you have more options to dine. I found this modern place very close to the happening area. The decor is clean and cosy with character. The head chef came out to talk to us and recommend his special dishes. I'm a pasta lover so I went with the Italian sausage with basil and touches of tomatoe, and special sauce. I absolutely LOVED it great temperature great taste and good wines. I saw they also do cigar and whiskey pairings which I didn't get to do but heard good things about it. Wide selection of whiskeys and rums and of course wine. It's officially on my list of favorites spots in DR.

1  Thank melissa a

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We spend a week in a nearby hotel and eat almost every day at Don Pedro.
The place is nice ambient and we notice sometimes on the weekends they have live music outside.
After trying almost every plate on the menu we like all of them, but my favorite was the Fish dinner.
Thanks to Tripadvisor we discover the excellent restaurant in Santiago.

2  Thank CC2Travel
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Our group only had seafood which was fresh and well prepared. Food and service were excellent. The broiled Octopus and Fried Calamari was great as was everything else.

2  Thank RickTPS
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Check this place out when in the DR! Great menu, nice wine list & great service.
I been to this restaurant several times and the food never ceases to amaze me!
No, I am not a member of the hair club but this place will keep you coming back for more!
Perfect place for business dinner or special evenings.

1  Thank Tony B
Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Well im not going to make journal about this nice restaurant in santiago but i got to tell you if you looking for a nice restaurant to have a nice evening with a special someone if you dont go there your loss because the place is nice staff is good and the food awww mouth watering. What are you waiting for go and take my word for it you can not go wrong with it. I have to thank everybody that post before me that make me make that awsome choice thank you guys

1  Thank DMAC2010