Camp David
Hodelpa Centro Plaza Hotel(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$109
US$106
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Hodelpa Garden Court(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$176
US$123
  • Pool
Platino Hotel & Casino(Santiago de los Caballeros)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$65
Very Good 4/5
Hodelpa Gran Almirante Hotel & Casino(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$230
US$209
Great 4.5/5
Matum Hotel & Casino(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$70
Average 3/5
Hotel Los Jardines(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$78
US$72
Very Good 4/5
Aparta Hotel Jardines Metropolitanos(Santiago de los Caballeros)
US$50
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Villa Celeste Estate(Jarabacoa)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$85
Excellent 5/5
Aloha Sol Hotel(Santiago de los Caballeros)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbig terraceentire citystay there againview is amazingbalconyweddingluxurycibao
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I often stay at Camp David Ranch when I'm in Santiago. It is located high up in the mountains and takes about 35 minutes from the airport but it's worth it. The view is great, the staff is very courteous and helpful. Breakfast is included but ask to order off the menu. The buffet is lacking. The American breakfast is usually very good. Dinners are very good and the ambiance is great. The waitstaff is sometimes a little slow but all in all it's a nice place to be. Ask for a room with a balcony. They are working on the hotel and we can expect even more improvements. On my last stay I was offered a complimentary cocktail when I arrived. I hope this becomes a new regular!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Travel127121
Nb2146, General Manager at Camp David, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Thank you for yor stay at Camp David, let us know what we can do to make your next stay even better.
Regards

Reviewed 8 July 2013

So we booked our room 2 months in advance but when we arrived at the hotel a large group had turned up and they had given our room to the group. They then insulted us by trying to give us a room that was more like a cave than a room. It was damp and smelly and very small with a view of a wall 3 feet from the window! Why does anyone want to stay here - for the view! They acted like they were doing us a favor when they had not honored our booking! If you are traveling from another country beware as you may find yourself without a place to stay even though you have a reservation! That's what happened to us - we had a nightmare with these people.

Room Tip: Go to another Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
6  Thank Stuart N
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

This is my 5th stay here in five years and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. It has an amazing mountaintop view looking over the valley and is always a wonderful spot. Truly a treasure. Rooms were updated several years ago and are very nice. Pay for the city view rooms, they're worth it.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I visited the restaurant with my wife, sister in law and my two boys. We got there early for lunch and there were not many people with us. No one greeted us and it was a while before the waiter finally serviced us. The service was very slow and the quality of the food was bellow average. To top it of, a person that seemed to be the Maitre gave us attitude when I asked for the check. If it wasn't for the wonderful view, I would have been a total waste of time and money.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2013

It seemed like the Hotel was run by teenagers with the adults out of town! I had booked a group of 18, for a weeks medical clinic. I had booked the Hotel four months in advance, and reconfirmed it two days before arrival. When we arrived we were told there was no room for us! Basically they said sorry, "Its not our fault!" Luckily, I had the name of the person that had reconfirmed the reservation, they still would not take responsibility! We finally talked to the owner (out of the country) and were given rooms in the "old" section. It was obvious the old section had not been used for some time, as the rooms were dirty, and many bathrooms did not work. In addition there were large parties at night in the lounge- it was very noisy!

Room Tip: Would NOT recommend the Hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank toree w
Nb2146, Manager at Camp David, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

Very sorry for the inconviniences.. your resevation was indeed 4 months before; your travel agent never responded to our confirmation since it was a large group; we had our doubts. We had no details on the clients (tel,email).. We're very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Hopefully you can book us again so we can repair your opinion on us. Would be glad to try and change your opinion. Very sorry for all the inconviniences..