“Big up, Respect! De Party Tun Up!”
Rainbow Tree from the sea Rainbow Tree from poolside
Rainbow Tree from the sea
Rainbow Tree from poolside
One of two Master Suites
30 foot long living room
Separate dining room seats ten.
Veranda along seaside
Cactus garden at front entrance
One of two interior breezeways towards seaside.
Outside kitchen for grilling, stewing.
View of beach from pool
View of beach from pool
View from veranda
Path from villa to beach
Villas 500 feet of beachfront.
Billys Bay
Pool with thatch shelters
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gunnarwol...
Winnipeg, Canada
“Big up, Respect! De Party Tun Up!”
Reviewed 12 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The accommodations, people, and food were as advertised and more. Even though we only spent a week at Rainbow Tree Villa, it feels like we made relationships for a lifetime as the staff treated us so well. Miss Laura, Jenny, and Medita, along with Aman and Calvin, are true good souls who have a way of putting life in perspective and I for one feel richer after spending one week in their presence. Treasure Beach is aptly named and we really hope to return to Rainbow Tree again one day.

13 Mar 2018
We couldn't do this without our outstanding staff!
Rob H
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
“Paradise found!”
Reviewed 4 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We had an amazing vacation - I don’t know where to begin to summarize our experience. Wonderful hospitality from Miss Laura, Miss Jennie, Aman, Calvin, Richie and others. Delicious meals prepared daily - best Key Lime pie ever - limes fresh from the property. Fun excursions to Black River, Pelican Bar, YS Falls and a day of fishing with Aman - my son and father-in-law caught 4 Kingfish cleaned by Calvin and cooked by Miss Laura for our farewell dinner. Calvin and crew built us an amazing bonfire on the beach. Lounging by the pool, swimming and snorkeling in the sea, and walks on the beach. I will miss going to bed and waking up to the sound of the sea and feel of the gentle breezes. Most of all, the most relaxing villa to “chill” while soaking in the 5 Star views. As we get ready to depart this morning, we are already thinking about our next visit to Treasure Beach and another stay at Rainbow Tree Villa where we can be pampered all over again. Thank you for such an authentic Jamaican vacation that we truly will never forget!

5 Mar 2018
That is what we love to hear!
We were happy that we were able to accommodate you for another night after the horrendous nor' easter back home forced your airline to cancel your return flight the day of departure.
Our staff thoroughly enjoyed your company.
monticell...
Rockville, Maryland
“The best villa with the most wonderful staff on the most private beach in Jamaica.”
Reviewed 12 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We visited Rainbow Tree for the sixth time and will keep going back. We love relaxing by the pool and hanging out in the hammock hanging from an almond tree overlooking the ocean. The beach is pristine and very private. On several occasions, we were the only people there and we never saw more that three other tourists. So peaceful! A world away from the hustle and bustle of daily life. The Staff, Miss Jenny and Miss Laura, are so warm and friendly. And they prepare authentic Jamaican meals using locally sourced ingredients. Much of the fruit came from the property! Go once and you too will be hooked!

23 May 2018
he number` of repeat guests that we have is most gratifying and we owe that in the most part to our incredible staff who have been with us for many years and truly enjoy creating memorable vacations for our visitors.
Junior H
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 24 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I know that term 'HOME AWAY FROM HOME' gets bantered about quite a bit, however, that's the feeling I left with after my stay at Rainbow Tree Villa.

Besides the luxurious accommodations, the beautiful location, landscaping, pool, beach access. Hands down it was the 2 women managing the house that made my stay totally enjoyable. I don't know how it was possible, but they took such good care of our group (cooking/hospitality/presence) and I didn't gain a pound?

What a gem! Can't wait to get back as soon as I can.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect week in paradise”
Reviewed 20 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I just spent the most wonderful week at Rainbow Tree Villa, my third time there in 10 years. The staff hasn't changed in all that time so it felt like coming home, only better! The environment is beautiful, the accommodations are comfortable and clean, the staff is genuinely friendly and helpful, and the meals are awesome!! When we had trouble with our MoBay Club reservation at the airport due to a glitch the owner spent hours on the phone working magic while we traveled and what could have been a nightmare was all handled and in order by the time we landed. I could not have asked for a more perfect vacation!

23 Dec 2017
We are delighted you and your group had a "perfect week in paradise" and thank you for your kind review. We were pleased to have worked out the snafu with Club MoBay to save you and your family possible inconvenience; it's our goal to make every guest's experience as happy and relaxing as possible.
A TripAdvisor Member
“A new definition of relax...Rainbow Tree!!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Where do I begin? This villa is open, airy and so comfortable. The sound of the waves crashing on the beach lulled me to sleep every evening. But I have to say for me, the most positive feature of my week at Rainbow Tree was the outstanding staff.
Miss Jenny and Miss Laura made me feel at home, and the meals they prepared were amazing. Calvin is a treasure, keeping the landscape well kept yet natural.
And Aman, who provides transportation for the guests, was wonderful. I felt like I was among family. I definitely hope to visit again!

6 Dec 2017
Thank you for your kind words. Once again I must congratulate our amazing staff who make our guest's visits so memorable.
Jerrybama
Florence, Alabama
“Another fantastic trip to Rainbow Tree”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This was our 7th visit to Rainbow Tree since 2002. As always Miss Laura, Miss Jenny, Aman and Calvin made our visit very enjoyable. The villa, our meals and conversation were excellent. We're always treated as family. With a pool and basically your own private beach, you couldn't ask for more.

8 Nov 2017
We find our high number of repeat guests most gratifying. I must give high marks to our staff who truly exhibit the great warmth of the Jamaican spirit.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing