I had the most fantastic vacation ever at Jake's. It is a lovely, peaceful place with the kindest staff members you can imagine. It is perfect for solitude if you need it, romance if you have a partner, or with a group of friends. I would not take kids- not enough to do and strong undertow in the water. Keep this as an adult place- well worth it!!!
I would go back immediately if I could. Stay in a room right on the water- you will not regret the extra cost. It is absolutely worth it. I will return as soon as I can. Great food, wonderful people- a real find! It is a very special place but NOT for people looking for fancy resorts with all inclusive type set ups, themed dining experiences, etc. like you will find in the big cities. It is funky, unique, special, and unlike any place I have been before. You can plan day trips to very special places but it will take some effort. The beauty of Jake's is that you can be happy, comfortable, and peaceful right there- alone or together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach