My daughter got married at Jakes in Treasure Beach and we had a fantastic time!!!!
Anike was excellent, working with us and fulfilling all my daughter's request which were many!! Whatever we requested for the wedding...she made it possible . The entire staff was amazing!!
Adina was so kind and accommodating !!! This was the most beautiful wedding, the entire experience from we got there was just awesome!! The ceremony was at Seaweed which was just so beautiful, the scenery, the setup..everything was so wonderful.
My daughter and wedding party stayed at Seaweed and my family stayed at Calabash villa and let me tell you, no one wanted to leave!!! Our weeding party with 150 guests are still sending us pictures and most are planning to revisit because they had such a wonderful time.the drive from Montego Bay is long with probably the worst roads in Jamaica but as soon as you get to Jakes you'll be in awe!! Thank you Anike and staff..we will be back!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach