Jake's is the perfect summer hideaway - a boutique resort in a relaxed (SUPER relaxed) seaside town with amazing, friendly locals and a kooky vibe that we found hard to beat throughout all our Caribbean travels! Great people, beautiful spot, amazing food and a lovely spa (book as soon as you arrive, it's always booked out!).
Oh and if you make your way to Jake's, be sure to walk up to local spot "Smurf Cafe" for breakfast one morning - local cook Dawn runs this teeny cafe and is the BEST cook in town - and a wonderful person too! Try her omelettes - they are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Chicest shack in the Caribbean" – Vogue Magazine. --- "Welcome to one of Caribbean's funkiest resorts, where reggae and rock stars, doctors and lawyers, writers and artists come to taste the real Jamaica." - Island Magazine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Jake`s Hotel, Villa And Spa
- Jakes St Elizabeth
- Jakes Hotel St Elizabeth
- Jakes Jamaica
- Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa Jamaica/Treasure Beach