The inn at great bay treasure beach jamaica(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Kudehya Guesthouse(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
Blossom Bed and Breakfast(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$29
US$28
Waikiki Guest House(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$45
US$44
  • Beachfront
Katamah Beachfront Guesthouse(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$50
Jakes Hotel, Villas & Spa(Treasure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
US$171
US$149
Golden Sands Guest House(Treasure Beach)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsenjoyed my stayseen better dayspoolsbeachtreasurejamaicasurflocalsscreen
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I was fortunate enough to stay here for 4 days. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. Very quiet and serene. Loved my garden view room with patio. Clean room, clean sheets and a working air conditioner. Only fault was need more lighting on the property. Would go back again. Soaked in the local sights.
angella, nj

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank angella45
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I had a fabulous time at Treasure Beach Hotel. That being said, there's some good and bad aspects with this hotel. I personally took the bad with a grain of salt, but I do think the bad should be pointed out to other travelers in orde for them to make the best decision.

The good: The hotel is relatively secluded (but still walkable to town) but that's exactly why we picked it. The hotel sits on a part of the beach that is practically private, and there's lots of animals and flora on the expansive land the hotel sits on. There are two pools and with so few tourists, you can practically have one to yourself. The hotel could use some updating, but I'm all for the more "rustic" feel of it. I prefer my hotels to be a bit "homey" and "natural". The hotel is spacious, and the views are fabulous (although my room - room 41's "beach front' view was a bit obstructed by vegetation... there are rooms further down with full beach views). Great and attentive staff as well.

The bad: The hotel's restuarant is ENTIRELY too expensive. Food there is probably double the price of any of the other local restaurants. Although the hotel was practically dead when we arrived at noon, we had to wait until 2pm to check in. It wasn't a big deal but it was obvious the rooms were ready when we had arrived at 12noon and after a long trip I would have liked to have moved in right away which has happened to me before at other hotels. They also had a bit of a problem accepting my traveler's check for our bill, but ended up taking the checks so I can't fault them for that. Also, I don't recommend this hotel for young children or the elderly, as it is literally built on a cliff and is entirely made up of stairways. If you are at the pool, you need to walk up 2 flights in order your food/drink although they will bring it down to you. Some people may not like that but I rather liked it because it meant more privacy for me without the servers stopping by! Staff was very kind. Also, bring your own beach towels. You can use the bathroom towels, but its much better to bring your own. The rooms were a little dark, but again, who cares when you spent your whole day out in the sun???

This hotel offers a VERY private and romantically rustic atmosphere at a good price (outside of the restaurant). I definitely recommend this to couples looking for a quiet, secluded, and truly Jamaican experience.

Treasure Beach and Frenchman's Cove is certainly a gem. For all of you anti-"all inclusive" people more interested in a more authentic Jamaica than "Margaritaville", take a look at Frenchman's Cove!!!

Room Tip: Rooms 41/43 are "beach front" but there's a lot of vegetation obstructing the views. Rooms farther down (in the 50's) have much better beach views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Traveling K
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Treasure Beach hotel is the treasure of Frenchmen's Bay. The area actually got its name from the hotel; Treasure Beach Hotel, built by a German development earlier. The hospitality is warm and friendly. Treasure Beach is an escape from the tourist traps of Jamaica, where a walk along it beach is undisturbed by vendors etc. Day excursions to Black River, Appleton, Accompong and YS Falls is easily accessible and back to calm of a beautiful dinner watching the sunset; a memorable treasure.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank PelicanPirate
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Was booked at this property for 6 nights while on business in the Treasure Beach area. It provides a beautiful setting overlooking Frenchman's Bay. Our room was located on the side of a hill and from the balcony we could see one of 2 pools below as well as having a panoramic view of the bay and adjacent beach. While there the hotel was very quiet with not many other guests in house. We found the staff to be very curtious and accommodating. We ate diner in the dining room on a couple occasions and were a little disappointed to find that a number of items were not available for several days. In addition they did not have any white wine.

We opted to try a couple other local restaurants, Frenchman's Reef and Jack Sprat's, on our other nights and were quite pleased with the experiences at each.

Being on business having convenient access to internet service was important. Unfortunately, despite claiming to have wireless internet access available we could not access it in our room and had to venture up to the main building. Even there the service was not dependable.

We also found that hot water was in short supply, if at all available. We understand that this is a challenge in many areas of the country, but we did not expect it at this calibre of hotel.

Despite some of the issues identified I would still recommend this property based on the staff service, location and setting, particularly if I were only there for R&R.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Paul S
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I spent a wonderful 2 weeks at Treasure Beach Hotel in February, 2012. If you're looking for 'real Jamaica' and a tranquil place to rest, restore and revive your energy...this just may be the place for you. Melonie and her staff of wonderful people are an important part of the rejuvenation that you can find here. It's quiet. It's clean. It's on the beach. It's lush. Dr. and Mrs. Brown, you have something very special. The smiles are limitless and the cheerful greetings are abundant. Your staff went above and beyond to make us feel as though we were at home. Thank You. All of you. And I would be remiss if I didn't mention the terrific food and fun we experienced at Frenchman's Reef, Jack Spratt's and Oliver's. One Love!

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple