Treasure Beach Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
View Hotel
Marblue Villa Suites(Treasure Beach)
Taino Cove(Treasure Beach)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Tropics View Hotel(Mandeville)
Mandeville Hotel(Mandeville)
Golf View Hotel(Mandeville)
View Hotel
Sandals South Coast(White House)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsseen better daysenjoyed my staypoolsbeachtreasurejamaicasurflocalsscreen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Oye!! If you are looking for a bustling loud party till ya puke kind of place, dont stay here, If your looking for a tranquil peaceful relaxing place to meet locals eat local cusine mingle with Treasure Beachers. This is the place to stay.The beach is nearly deserted.No harrassment from anyone!!! Great little places to eat like Smurffs just up the the street or Frenchmans Reef for $12.00
Lobsters!!! cheap Red Strip. The Hotel has good food too but when in Rome,checkout all the other cool spots too.If you want to see something out of this world,take a cab to Great Bay.See how many people you wont see!!! Also right beside Seaweed House is a calm little bay to hang out at.The kind folks there are truly hospitable and we miss them.I hope treasure beach stays the same as it has in the past,I'd like to thank the owner of Sandals for spraying gravel all over our meal at jack Sprat's while landing their Chopper.O well thats the only thing i have to moan

about.Find Ted and his dog Flora for a boat ride to the Pelican Bar,it made the top 10 bars Ive ever been to and ive seen a few,wink wink gulp gulp.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Richard James W
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The Treasure Beach Hotel is located just above a long beautiful beach on the south coast of Jamaica; steps led from the hotel down to the sand. We walked on this long empty beach several times a day. The hotel is somewhat dated, however our room was clean, comfortable and roomy, and it had a small deck overlooking the ocean. The sound of the surf at night was amazing. The grounds are lush with tropical foliage, and I enjoyed swimming in the two pools on site. We felt very safe walking on the beach and in the small community there, and enjoyed finding out of the way places to eat our meals. This is not a tourist destination and we loved it for this reason; it is more or less the opposite of seven mile beach in Negril. Be sure to get to the Pelican Bar, one of the more unique places I've experienced: it is made of driftwood on a sandbar a mile or two offshore, and is an experience not to be missed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
treasureb85, Manager at Treasure Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2013

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on our Resort. We will continue to "Meet and Exceed our Guests Expectations ... With Pride". Our TREASURE, our TEAM.
We do look forward to your return visits as we continue to maintain our CHARM off the beaten track

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Talk about ambiance! Treasure Beach Hotel has it all. From its luscious greenery all over the property to the bouganvilla flowers that meet you in the spacious, light,airy bedroom. From the moment you enter the grounds you are greeted with such an aroma of nothing but fresh air manufactured by the well-kept shrubbery around - makes you want to keep breathing.

Treasure Beach Hotel's management and staff gives you firsthand knowledge of Jamaica's well-talked-about courteousness and joviality. From entering until you exit you feel and see nothing but smiles and friendliness. Hugs come naturally and they are ever so willing to meet your every need with grace and diligence. I had the opportunity of meeting and became acquainted with one of the owners, the lovely Ms Jen, which made my trip even lovelier. What a delightful woman she is. God bless you Ms.Jen.

The Manager, Melonie Wallace gives one much to anticipate and is the face of the hotel with her effervescent character and welcoming smile. She makes you feel like family and confirms that Treasure Beach Hotel is indeed a treasure. Thanks a million Ms.Jen, Melonie, Donna, and the rest of the staff for a memorable vacation.

My husband and I, along with our 5-year old son thoroughly enjoyed our second 2-day/2-nights vacation to this beautiful hotel and intend on returning for Christmas for a week. We could not get enough and so we want more. We'll Be Back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Charlene J
treasureb85, Manager at Treasure Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

TEAM TREASURE BEACH will continue to be DELIGHTFUL and CHARMING. We are committed to the Mantra - To Meet and Exceed your Expectations
The TEAM would like to thank you for staying with us and do look forward to welcoming you and your family to our family friendly Resort

Reviewed 26 April 2013

My husband and I went to Jamaica for my brother's in April. Being a Jamaican from Treasure Beach I couldn't imagine the reception anywhere else. It's been many years since I've been back and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. Our coordinator Melonie Wallace was just a delight. I developed a relationship with Melonie as I was the one who sort out the reception venue for my brother. Many place we did not hear back from and other's prices was just over the top. Right from the get - go Melonie got back to every email and answered every question. Upon arrival for the reception the wait staff was welcoming and presented us with welcome drinks, while we wait to be seated. The reception was small and intimate (family with few close friends). Our table was nicely decorated with a view overlooking the pool, the ocean and the beautiful sunset. The food was Caribbean style (bride & groom choice) It was delicious! Melanie never left the event until it was all said and done. Thank you Melonie and staff for such a wonderful memories.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
treasureb85, Manager at Treasure Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

It was indeed a pleasure to have facilitated your wedding party.
Thank you ever so much for your support
We will continue to meet and exceed our guests expectations ... with pride
Thanks also for your kind words, they are most encouraging

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I have being to TBH approximately ten times, and i won't be stopping anytime soon. The management and staff, the rooms, the scenery, the pool, the food..........omg, this place is awesome. I would recommend to anyone to spend their vacation at TBH.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dawson1976

Thanks for taking time out from your busy schedule to write a review on our Resort
Our TEAM TBH will continue to do what we do best - give a holistic experience
A ten times stay speak volumes. We do look forward to many more stays
Thanks again