We got married 13 years ago at Treasure Beach Hotel and every year this is our home away from home! My husband, the children and I always have a spectacular time here at the hotel. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The children spends all day in the pool, while my husband and I relax. This is the place to relax and reconnect with your family! The food is to die for... and the staff is amazing. Every year they arrange a special candle light dinner for my husband and I on the terrace overlooking the ocean. My family and I will always stay at the Treasure Beach Hotel....true Jamaican hospitality!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica