Treasure Beach Hotel is a decent hotel if you are just in need of a place to crash and be away from the hustle and bustle of vacationers. The place itself needs a lot of updating. We stayed in #44 and my brother stayed in #48. A little paint, new furniture would do this place much justice. It is located in such a great location (on the beach) and it is sad that it is the way that it is.
There are A LOT of steps to climb so be prepared to exercise.
The staff are really nice and that adds some value to the place.
I don't think I would return unless they do a major renovation to the place.
Also the Wi-fi for the guest room does not work. If you need wi-fi you have to go to the lobby. A little inconvenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Booking.com so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica