I attended the 2014 Calabash Literary Festival and stayed at this hotel. I absolutely loved the aviance, the staff, and my room. You wake to a view that is breathtaking, the sound of the ocean, and the gentle whoosh of the housekeeping staff sweeping the sidewalks and the poolside, two poolsided to be exact. The wait-staff was superior, and the best fish dinner I had during my six-day stay was had at this hotel. The art of presentation via the blooming flora, food on the plate and the quiet but professional movement of the staff made me feel that I had entered another world. Well, I had- not the Jamaican locked-gated resort communities, but the real world of Jamaica. I do plan on returning to St. Elizabeth for the next Calabash Festival, if not sooner, and I will make my reservation at Treasure Beach Hotel. The only down side was that WIFi was only accessible in the lounge area, not in the rooms. But Eh' Man, this was not a big deal to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica