The Treasure Beach Hotel boasts friendly staff, even the groundsmen, who are always smiling and ready to make your stay memorable. The sound of the ocean is very calming and the view is simply breathtaking. You can stroll in the garden or enjoy the pools.
The cuisine is heavenly. Greeaaat food, freshly prepared and always served with a smile.I went with 5 friends and we are all of different personality types but we all agree we will definately return soon. If you are looking for good food, relaxation by the ocean in a tranquil setting this is definatley for you. See you there soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, eco-friendly thirty-two room beachfront resort, with lush vegetation and dotted with Sabal palm trees. A bird watching paradise. Situated on an elevation overlooking the Blue Caribbean sea. Wedding, honeymoon and small meeting packages available on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Treasure Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Beach St Elizabeth
- Treasure Beach Hotel Jamaica