“A Life Changing and Affirming Experience”
Blue pool, blue sky, blue sea!
A likkle piece of Paradise.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Blue pool, blue sky, blue sea!
A likkle piece of Paradise.
Doubloon Villa beachfront, Calabash Bay harbour in the distance
The excellent Doubloon team, Nadine, Hio and Robert with manager Rebecca.
Breakfast with one amazing view!
Ready for sunset cocktails?  You have front row seats as the sun sinks into the sea in front of you.
Views of Calabash Bay fishing harbour to the left - watch the boats arrive with their catches.
Or sit on the patio in front of the veranda and watch the light show
Your view directly in front of the pool deck
The sunset bedroom has a/c, mosquito nets on windows and an en-suite bathroom and 'secret' veranda
The sunset bedroom also has a 'secret' veranda, secluded with amazing sea views
Hidden away on the west wing of Doubloon, with amazing sea views, our 'secret' veranda
Afternoon tea on the 'secret veranda', with freshly-baked carrot cake.
Sunrise bedroom with full length doors opening onto pool, a/c, window nets and en-suite bathroom
Roll out of the sunrise bedroom, straight into the pool.  This room has fantastic views from 3 sides
The garden bedroom with full length window, a/c, window nets and en-suite bathroom
Garden bedroom bathroom with modern fittings and local Jamaican carpentry
Sunrise bedroom bathroom - spacious and modern
The pool view bedroom, which can sleep three, has a/c, en-suite bathroom and window mosquito nets
Indoor dining with a whole wall of sea views to the rear
The seafront veranda, a cool and shady place for a quiet read, get-together, a jigsaw or a snooze!
First thing in the morning, the veranda is an amazing place to watch the sunrise
The TV room off the dining room, a widescreen Sony Bravia, Apple TV, Netflix, a good DVD ...
Always a quiet spot to relax ...
When you want a dip in the Caribbean, the sea is right there
Sit back on the Doubloon beachfront and truly relax
A quiet corner on the verandah for a massage - only the sound of the waves
Relax to the sound of the waves
A family swim at sunset, before one of Hio's legendary suppers!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
geoffpm
wayland, ma
“A Life Changing and Affirming Experience”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

115 of us travelled to Treasure Beach for my daughter's wedding for a 10 day "Summer of Love" adventure.

We literally rented every villa on Calabash Bay and filled Jakes with our guests. Everyday had an excursion or event , combined with incredible meals, dancing,and a breathtaking wedding and party on the beach and at Calabash Villa.

This is review is for Doubloon Villa. MY wife and I along with my closest childhood friends rented Doubloon for 10 days. Probably the most perfect house for 8 people I have ever stayed in. Recently renovated, all 4 bedroom have their own baths with great views. The common areas are designed for outdoor living. combined with the pool area with its Palaba covered area, it was easy to spend all of our time outdoors.

The roof deck was perfect for evening entertaining since the breeze always picked up at night and cooled us down.

While the creature comforts of Doubloon are recognized and lauded in all the reviews, perhaps the best part of staying there was Hio, Nadine,Robert and Rebecca who treated us like family and made the stay "over the top" enjoyable. Their ability to go with the flow and adapt to changing needs was incredible. Most of the men who stayed at the house have worked in high end restaurants over our lives and we were constantly blown away by the quality of cooking from Hio and Nadine.

One night, we hosted a pot luck dinner with a large group from the other villas, Hio and Nadine took on the challenge with smiles and great energy. Our dishes from Doubloon were the hit of the night according to all the guests.

In addition to the embracing nature of all the staff and management, the villa is so clean and well provisioned, Pool was also spotless thanks to Robert's work The Wifi worked better than I expected in JA since it is often spotty.

I would recommend Doubloon to any group of close friend and family who want a pristine authentic, well designed Treasure Beach adventure.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the embracing nature of the staff
Travelling group: Large Group
Blousa
“Home from home.”
Reviewed 23 June 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great villa, spacious and comfortable, peacefull place & perfect staff. Forget the all inclusives and feel Jamacia for real, my third time in treasure beach. ONE LOVE.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Florida
Reviewed 25 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Liked best: The view
Liked least: Leaving
Moncton
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

Liked best: The location, Villa and staff
Large groups
borninja
Waterdown, Canada
“2nd time back, not the last.”
Reviewed 1 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

6 of us just returned from treasure Beach and we had the great pleasure to stay at Doubloon Villa. We are all planning the next trip and can’t wait to get back to the sea and sand.

Our visit started with the great service we received from Rebecca and Debbian and Treasure Tours. We booked through them and they arranged for our transport from MoBay to TB. We were picked up at the Airport by Kenny who also picked us up the first time we visited Doubloon 6 years ago. The drive was about 2hrs and the scenery was great- stopped for a Red stripe and some Jerk on the way and before we knew it we arrived at our villa.

Hio and Nadine were waiting for us upon arrival and I had pre-ordered Brown Stew Chicken for dinner which was fantastic. Hio is the best cook going, she made us Curry Goat, Oxtail, Fried Chicken, Salt fish and Ache, Shrimp and braised beef. All the meals were great and breakfast too- fresh fruit, fresh squeezed OJ, bacon, eggs, coffee...the works. Hio and Nadine make sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our stay- just ask and they will do everything possible to accommodate. Hio purchases the food you want and you reimburse her based on your selections, the same is true for drinks both alcoholic and non, just ask Hio and she arranges to have it available for you upon arrival. Hio also arranged for us to take her Brothers boat to Pelican Bar and Black River- a great day trip and I highly recommend it. We saw dolphins and huge gators- one was over 15ft. I can’t forget Robert who looks after the grounds- Robert was more than happy to grab us ice or beers from the store when needed and always made sure the place was spotless.

After breakfast we would lounge in the pool, walk around Treasure Beach and experience all this peaceful place has to offer. The pool is great with a large cabana at one end with ample shade and a great spot for after noon naps. There are a ton of lounge chairs and more for the beach if you want. The beach is great with beautiful waves for body surfing, it is rather shallow and safe enough for any strength swimmer. You can walk for quite a while down past the fishing Co-op and stop in the say hi to the ladies at the Inn. I suggest bringing sandals if you want to walk past Calabash Bay as there are a few spots where you will need to traverse a few rocks to get to the next sandy bay.

The house has 4 bedrooms and each with its own bathroom. All rooms have AC and there is a great open air feel to the place. There is Wi-Fi and Netflix if needed but our group spent most of the time outside in the great weather. They have a book in the house with activities you can book such as massages, rentals, day trips etc.

There are many little places to grab lunch, Jack Sprats is just down the road- they have Pizza and local fair, good cold beer and an assortment of cocktails. We rented scooters from Skootz about a 5 minute walk past Jack Sprats- Chris is the owner and for $35 a day we had a lot of fun. We rode them all the way up to Lover Leap- a spot about 1700ft above the blue Caribbean with a great view of Treasure Beach and St Elizabeth Parrish. You really get a feel for the area when you take a tour around, this is like no other spot in Jamaica. Treasure Beach is farming and fishing and the people reflect that. I would suggest Doubloon to anyone who asks.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The sound of the waves at night- soothing you to sleep.
Liked least: Nothing comes to mind
Travelling group: Friends
RECohenes...
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“A Bucket List Must”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

With utmost pleasure, I can cross this off my bucket list. For years I'd dreamed of renting a beachfront house with staff in Jamaica. One night last Spring, I was fooling around on TripAdvisor and stumbled upon Doubloon Villa. I investigated it further, determined its availability Thanksgiving week when my wife and both children were all able to get away, and deciding the time was right, booked it. Hands down, the most relaxing week of our lives. I would not hesitate to rent it again and I'm already looking at our calendars.

Let's start with its owner, Judy. I had many questions and some concerns, including safety in a non-resort in Jamaica, before I booked. I was able to communicate directly with Judy and she replied promptly and honestly. She gave me a good feeling about making my decision and in retrospect, she was spot on about every piece of advice she offered. I don't mind paying a fair price for something, I only expect fairness in return and Judy did not disappoint.

Doubloon Villa itself is spectacular in every way. So many of the prior travelers' reviews are accurate and helpful. From the moon deck to the hammock to the pool to the beach to the ocean to the patio to the........there's always a tranquil place to be alone if you wish or to be with others when you want. Every place in and about the villa is pure beauty and relaxation. The concept of time is non-existent. For an entire week, we were treated to the luxury of forgetting about the courtroom, the stock market, and the classrooms and we honestly achieved that mental place by our first evening there (no, this isn't the ganja talking, lol).

We were made to feel as part of the family by all involved. Hio, your contagious laugh and laid back attitude are precious--they typify the true Jamaica. May we all approach our lives as you do. And that is some killer curried chicken, pepper steak, and chocolate cake you make! Robert, you unobtrusively made sure our beach chairs were set daily, our cushions were kept dry, and our pool was immaculate. I will always remember your unsolicited genorosity by picking me up from the road on a brutally hot day and driving me to a roadside jerk stand to bring back chicken and refreshments for our final lunch. Khani and John( Hio's brother), our boat captains for the day, our day trip up the Black River and to lunch at the Pelican Bar was incredible. And yes, that crocodile sunning itself was real!!! Rebecca, your management of Judy's villa is an asset as were all of your tips and suggestions. Thank you all!

I have traveled extensively since I was a child and have visited over 50 countries and practically all 48 of the continental United States. I hold many memories from these travels. Our week at Doubloon Villa in Treasure Beach, Jamaica will be unforgettable in many ways. I am thrilled to have finally experienced it and in closing will say, if you have the opportunity to experience it as well, do not hesitate to grab it.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Walking out my bedroom door and the Carribean was literally steps away
Liked least: Daily construction to house next door
Friends getaway Large groups
Sophie J
“Best chilling holiday ever. ”
Reviewed 28 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

If you need to de-stress and unwind this is the perfect place. It's a must do. Perfect weather, perfect accommodation, brilliant food. Couldn't ask for anything better. I highly recommend Jamaica, treasure beach and doubloon villa, as a top ten holiday destination.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing