Marblue is a welcoming and Relaxed Piece of Paradise.
We stayed at Marblue for a short honeymoon after our week long wedding celebration with our families at Coyaba Beach Resort in Montego Bay. The quiet elegance and natural spirit of Marblue and Treasure Beach area was the perfect choice for a few private moments , to decompress and reflect on our amazing destination wedding week.
Our Ocean View room was Clean, Spacious and Tastefully Decorated with dark wood and clean bright white linens and details. The room had a large Bathroom with a walk in Shower. Our second floor Balcony provided a perfect view of the sunset.
The food was excellent , “Our hosts” Axel and Andrea tailored breakfast and dinner to our liking and combined some of their own specialties (German style potatoes) with the fresh fruits and fish available to Jamaica’s South Coast. Axel’s expert preparations during our stay included some of the best lobster either of us has ever had. Our hosts were generous with welcoming friendly conversation and honestly answered our questions about their experience in Jamaica.
The beach directly in front of Marblue is unique , dramatic and beautiful . There is a perfect swimming area just a 2 minute walk along the beach. We snorkelled right from this spot and really enjoyed the natural beauty of Treasure Beach. In 3 days we saw a handful of people along the beach and it seemed all we came across had very friendly neighbourly smile.
Treasure Beach and Marblue are comfortable welcoming, natural and peaceful . We truly love Jamaica and will definitely return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach