Marblue Villa Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sunset Resort & Villas(Treasure Beach)
Taino Cove(Treasure Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Treasure Beach Hotel(Treasure Beach)
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Tropics View Hotel(Mandeville)
Average 3/5
Mandeville Hotel(Mandeville)
Golf View Hotel(Mandeville)
Good 3.5/5
Sandals South Coast(White House)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspineapple suiteday bedlarge daybedlocal restaurants area great tour guideamazing weekendtraveled extensively in the caribbeanstuffed crabking bedminute walkpelican barour honeymoonwonderful hostscomfortable stayexcellent chefpumpkin soupupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Our family reunion of 25 people took over all rooms of the "villas" and they worked with us in planning food. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. In April, we needed no air conditioning but it is available. Everything is well maintained. Sand beaches are a short walk in either direction.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 5 March 2013

My sister surprised me with this trip as a long weekend pre-baby getaway and my husband was sweet enough to was our younger son while we were gone. Her friends were staying close by at Jake's Resort, which is about a 10 minute, very safe walk from Marblue. We stayed in one the suites, and I must say on first impression, it was BEAUTIFUL. We've traveled a lot and I would say that these rooms were almost like something from a movie. Only the bedroom/bathroom had a door and the living area looked out to the fairly private pool and ocean, which greeted us every morning. We walked to places in the area for dinners (there is a delicious little restaurant in the plaza at the end of the road) and cooked dinner at our place as well. There is also a pretty private beach within a 5 or 10 minute walk to the left of the hotel. My sisters friends were definitely jealous of our room. Now I just need to go back with my husband since Marblue is truly a romantic place. It was also perfect for my peaceful, relaxing pre-baby 2 vacation with my sister. The staff (Gloria) and owner (Andrea) were wonderful and a pleasure to talk to. I really wish I could give it more then 5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2013

The place's just fantastic, it's situated in Calabash bay, so it's little off the beaten track, but still close to everything. The room we had was superb - immaculately clean, it has two rooms (the bedroom and a living room with comfy sofa), and we also had a private terrace and could enjoy the ocean view lying on the sofa! We even woke up and went to sleep with the sound of ocean waves - it was so fantastic!!!!
The hosts're German, Axel and Andrea, thwy're really nice and caring people. They help us to connect with the local tour company for tours and Axel made us two yammish breakfasts - one in Jamaican style and the other in Spanish style! We're a little bit dissapointed that the reataurant's closed. It will be open again only in December, so we always walked to Jack Sprat for dinner - it's about 15 minutes walk on the dark road, at fist time it's a little bit scaring, but after we loved our walks in the dark - some exercise after the dinner!

I really will recommend the place to everybody, who's looking for relax and calm right by the ocean!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We stayed elsewhere in Treasure Beach but made it a point to have dinner here. The food and the service were amazing. This establishment is not the run-of-the-mill beach restaurant but has won numerous coveted awards for its food. The chef is inventive, and it is clear he cares about each and every morsel he serves. This is a very special restaurant highly recommended for those who wish a delightful culinary experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 December 2012

We stayed for 3 days ( only, next time we'll stay longer!) at Marblue Villa Suites, and it was awesome. The owners, Axel and Andrea, are the nicests hosts with their warmth and friendliness, and Axel's cooking, oh my gosh - he's magic.... Our room had all you need, included a beautiful view of the colorful Caribbean waters, and a private little plunge pool. There are two other pools where you can hang around, relax, swim, read a book and look forward to the next mouthwatering meal.
Andrea's individual caretaking makes you feel as well as can be. This is the perfect place to recover from everyday's little and big worries. A healing massage is also available.
Thank you, Axel and Andrea, for making this trip unforgettable!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple