We visited in the quiet season and were the only guests for our entire stay. We loved the villa which was specious and well equipped. Unfortunately the restaurant was shut (as it was quiet season) and the local stores had little food due to a storm that had caused problems with delivery. This meant that we had to eat out for all our meals and we could not self cater with what was available. I would recommend bringing supplies if you intend to self cater.
The pool and property are beautiful with outstanding views.
The staff were polite and helpful, especially when there was a problem with the key to the villa.
We would return, but during a busier time when the restaurant is open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, HRS, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach