Our family of 2 adults and 2 kids ( 6 and 4 year old) stayed in this amazing hotel for 4 days in December. We booked a Pineapple suite (I think) and our stay was amazing! This 2 bedroom suite is so spacious , with breathtaking views of the sea and a pool and close to a restaurant. Everything was perfect! Andrea and Axel were so welcoming and helpful. The food was simply delicious! This was our favorite part of our Jamaican trip. We walked everywhere and enjoyed lovely and friendly locals and our beautiful stay in Marblue. Dont look any further -you wont be disappointed! There is no better place in Treasure beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- MARBLUE villa Suites " do more what makes you happy!" You actually have a micro/mini villa/suite for yourself and your significant other,relax with the sound of the Sea ,a Pool, Garden and the Beach of Old Wharf, which is the quiet Stretch of Calabash Bay in Treasure Beach. 5 Suites are 650 square feet big , where the open living Room let in the breeze , where the closed Bedroom let you relax on a King Size Bed with A/C, 1 Suite is even bigger , and can host a family of four or 4 friends coming to enjoy the tranquility of the area.All Suites are equipped with fridge, Toaster & Coffee Maker or Tea Kettle, be self contained in your Kitchen or a kitchen-nette.And the ones who dont- can heat up their Jamaican experience in the new Mango Tango Kitchen-nette. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Marblue Villa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marblue Villa Hotel Treasure Beach
- Marblue Hotel St Elizabeth
- Marblue Resort St Elizabeth
- Marblue Villa Suites Jamaica/Treasure Beach