“BEAUTIFUL VILLA IN TREASURE BEACH”

Review of Villa Optima

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
built April 2015
pool upgrading
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Tabrice H
New York City, New York
“BEAUTIFUL VILLA IN TREASURE BEACH”
Reviewed 23 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

My friends and I decided to do a girls getaway to Jamaica for 10 days. Our first few days were spent in Negril but the last 4 days we decided to relax and book this Villa in Treasur Beach, I must say this was the best choich to have made. On arrival to the property you are welcomed first by the beautiful view of the home and right in fromt is one of the best beaches I have ever seen. The property is kept beyond beautiful it was better than we expected. The family who owns the Villa were some of the nicest people I have ever met and made sure all was perfect for our arrival and during our stay.

All the bedrooms in the Villa were unique and in great conditon as was the rest of the home. The owner Paolo and his wife Tia I believe is her name spoke to us every morning and asked if we were fine and if all was in order but we had no complaints has this was the perfect relaxation we needed after partying in Negril.

I would recommend this Villa to everyone who wants to have that perfect piece of paradise for a moment just to get away from it all or to even relax with friends on a nice vacation. I will most surely be returing to beatiful Jewel in Treasure Beach.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: I loved how the beach was right in front, not even a 1 minute walk away.
Liked least: i loved it all.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
23 Aug 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely review It means a lot for us and our business to know that our guests and friends were happy at Villa Optima.
One love from Paolo, Monica and Tia
CT
Reviewed 25 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Rugged travelers
New York City
Reviewed 17 March 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing