“Warm Jamaican Hospitality and Cool Nights”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Hill Top Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Shower room with hot water
Looking over towards Junction Town
Looking down the private road to the entrance with secure gateway
Secure entrance to HTV with dusk till dawn lighting
A snapshot of some of the shops in Junction Town
Another of the many plazas in Junction Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

binta m
Atlanta, Georgia
“Warm Jamaican Hospitality and Cool Nights”
Reviewed 10 December 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

If you're looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life, then, try Hill Top Villa (HTV) in St. Elizabeth. The photos of HTV shown on this website look exactly like the property I stayed in. I travel to Jamaica every year, but this was my first stay at Hill Top Villa. The hospitality was great!!! I extended my stay because I felt right at home!
I felt safe in the Villa and community, as I did a lot of walking and hanging out with local residents. There were no problems with peddlers or lots of tourists buzzing about, which I found very refreshing.

The Villa sits on a hill overlooking the town and has a spectacular view for nature lovers or romantics. Most of my evenings were spent sitting on the veranda and enjoying the cool night air. The Villa is conveniently located near town with a market place so shopping for food and other supplies was no problem. When I just wanted to "chill" and enjoy doing nothing, I had dinner at a really cool restaurant with "great food" within walking distance of the Villa.

Although the Villa is not situated on the ocean, traveling to the beach area would make for a nice day trip. I got to venture out and see other parts of Black River, which made my trip more interesting. I am planning to visit St. Elizabeth next year, and I look forward to seeing old friends in Junction, and staying at Hill Top Villa.

Dr. Masani

P.S. Make sure to say hello to Mrs. Monica…she’s a real Gem!

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$60
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing