“Great location & peaceful surroundings.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Shower room with hot water
Looking over towards Junction Town
Looking down the private road to the entrance with secure gateway
Secure entrance to HTV with dusk till dawn lighting
A snapshot of some of the shops in Junction Town
Another of the many plazas in Junction Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kay S
“Great location & peaceful surroundings. ”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My mother and I stayed 9 nights at HTV. The 2 bedroom villa is very spacious, clean and comfortable and is nearby a gas station, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, taxis and banks.

Ms Monica did all she could to ensure our stay was as comfortable as possible. Upon arrival she had provided us with fresh fruit and beverages and also kindly sent up a pot of rice and peas for us one evening.
It was really nice having friendly locals around who made us feel at home and were able to assist with some shopping. We also had a delicious meal cooked for a reasonable price.

We went on a few day trips to Treasure beach. Ms Monica arranged for a private taxi to pick us up from the villa. Alternatively you can get a taxi from Junction town.

We had a wonderful stay at HTV and wish we could have stayed a bit longer but we'll surely be returning at some point. Thanks again to Bobbie, Ms Monica, Dwayne and Ann.

Sheree M
“Tranquil”
Reviewed 6 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

I stayed there with my family and 3 children. It was very quiet and extremely peaceful. We stayed there to attend the Calabash Festival and returning home at 3 am in the morning, We were not worried about our safety at all.

The house was very comfortable and the view of the town of Junction gave one the feeling that they are in the hustle and bustle of a rural town life... but can easily shut that out by closing the patio door.

It was rather windy when we stayed there. A bit scary at first with all the howling but after a few hours we got used to it and manage to sleep.

The house was stocked with fresh fruits and bottled water and additional amenities to make life away from home easy?

This house was given a 4 star rating as there are still some unfinished/outstanding housekeeping issues; that with the right person and a week this can easily be done.

Peilingw...
Shanghai, China
“Wonder people and beautiful house”
Reviewed 18 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

Enjoyed my staying and got some writing done at the house. If you are looking for getting to know Jamaicans and their daily lives, you want to stay in a place that is away from the tourists. The house is so big and in a perfect spot of the town; the breeze coming from the windows feels heavenly. This is a very safe place to stay with friendly neighbors. Very close to Treasure Beach, Lover's cove, YS Falls, etc.
The owner is quick in responses and very helpful with all arrangements. Bobbie's mother brought me the best ripe fresh fruits, real coconut juice, and cooked Jamaica soul food bammy, escovitch fish steak, plus the national dish (ackee and saltfish).
The short-walk supermarkets have all you need. Very convenient. I had pork cooked to my favorite taste that I have not had for years in China or US (I believe that the Jamaican pigs are raised truly organic way).
So many sweet memories. I hope to visit again.

Liked best: The hospitality
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Karen B
“Fantastic villa”
Reviewed 29 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

HTV is the perfect place to stay when visiting jamaica the house is big and beautiful the view is amazing,thanks to Mrs Monica for all the lovely mangoes oranges and the lovely cake she's such a lovely lady I had the best week of my life I definitely will be staying there again..

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
EmpressBe...
London, United Kingdom
“Tranquility at its best”
Reviewed 24 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I spent 3 weeks at HTV and it was wonderful , it was just like home from home. The peace was just what I needed coming from a busy city like London plus it I was to spent quality time with my husband. I will definitely be back next year. Thank you Mrs Newell for the ackee, mangoes and delicious sorrel.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
TravelGuy...
Tampa, Florida
“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

My wife and I with our 3 children stayed here for 9 days for a wonderful stay at Hill Top Villa. If you are a family like us that love to explore and go to other parts of Jamaica when you travel there then this is the place to stay. Or even if you want to stay somewhere peaceful in St Elizabeth this is also the villa to stay.

The service received both before our arrival with the reservations and the service after our arrival was wonderful. It was a breeze with clear communication with all and such amazingly friendly people. Everything was there as promised. No Problem man!!

Kingsley, thank you for all with the arriving and departing. To Ms. Monica your 100% natural fruit juice, Mangoes, Ackee and Saltfish with fried dumplings was just so delicious it was finger licking , nothing like the natural juice. Our youngest son loved the mangoes. My wife and I enjoyed taking pictures at the flowers in front of the villa they are beautiful. Our daughter enjoyed walking up and down the drive way as a morning exercise enjoying the fresh St. Bess Jamaican breeze truly all natural.

The property is perfectly located just walking distance if you choose to go to the beautiful town of Junction. The villa is on a hill nicely situated with cool breeze and a very nice view of other beautiful homes in the hills. We enjoyed waking up in the morning to take in the fresh cool natural breeze it was refreshing for the start of everyday. Nowhere in the world like the Jamaican morning breeze!!!

Very safe villa with its private driveway. The villa is very spacious everything works great, Hot water and internet all works perfect. All the amenities are there just bring yourself and you are ready to enjoy your stay.

The best thing we liked about staying at HTV was the warmth of the welcome from the owner Bobbie, Ms. Monica and Mr. Kingsley. The location is ideal near Junction. Mandeville is only 35 minutes away in our car, Little Ochie, Bunch of Grapes, Treasure Beach, Alligator pond or Lovers Leap are all a quick drive by car.

We stayed here on our second part of our Jamaica vacation for 2014 and would do it again and again.

Thank you so much we had a fabulous stay at HTV.
Omar & Christina with the kids
FL, USA

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The warmth and welcome for a relaxing stay
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Kareena G
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A Much Need Tranquil Residence in Paradise!”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

My sister and I are very grateful that we were able to reside at this beautiful house for our much needed 10 day stay in St. Bessie, Jamaica. This location was perfect for us because it is very close to our local friends who now consider us family. I have to say how thankful I am to the owner, Bobette that in my time of medical crisis I almost could not keep my trip. We were greeted with excellent hospitality by the beautiful Ms. Monica. She welcomed us with open arms, groceries, sorrel, ackee and saltfish, coconuts and more. Only minutes from the local shopping hub of Junction, near by the beach and in close range of night life, this property fullfill the purpose of any vactioner. Reasonably priced for all the amenities you receive, a secured private road, beautiful views, neat and quiet kept home, I will definitely be returning.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing