“Delicious”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Our dinner was great and the service was excellent. I recommend their chicken dish. Really enjoyed it and workers are super nice. Plates are decorated and made by a pro chef.

1  Thank doxieluver88

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Fast food style Mexican fare. Hard taco shells, pico de gallo missing jalapeños. Why pay their prices? just go to Taco Bell or Taco
Maker. Only someone unfamiliar with real Mexican food would give Lolita's high marks.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

We love this place. We take all our guest here for dinner. The steak is mouth watering. The drinks are very good. Get a pitcher and can't drink it (takeout) yes Takeout)

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Ordered chips with cheese dip as an appetizer; the cheese seemed like they had just stuck a block of cheddar cheese in the microwave - totally separated into lumpy cheese with a huge layer of oil floating on top. Of course I wasn't expecting something healthy, just smooth/creamy/delicious - of which it was none.

Then ordered a burrito, which was soggy and full of sour cream which had apparently been cooked INTO the burrito, so had of course clumped/clotted into gross little sour cream balls.

I don't know if this is "authentic" Mexican or not, and frankly I don't care. All that matters to me is that it was not good!

(Giving 2 stars because the chips, margaritas, and service were fair to good.)

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

By far the wort Mexican food ever. I live in Miami so its not that we are in Texas with Mexican Restaurants in every corner but definitely better then this one. I ordered a side of Guacamole and it was served with cheddar cheese on top. It was truly the worst I ever had. I think Taco Bell has one better. I ordered two carnitas tacos it was really greasy to the point that upon serving it the soft flour was broken. I wanted to give the waitress my credit card in advance to prevent my friend of paying and she gave me a really hard time. Would not recommend it.