“Fabulous view”
other travellers have booked this property
Directly on the beach, last building before nature preserve.
view looking left from the balcony This is the view from the balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Directly on the beach, last building before nature preserve.
view looking left from the balcony
This is the view from the balcony
view from the right of balcony at night
La Selva Beach surfing beach to the left of the condo complex
Kitchen view
second bedroom queen bed, large closets and AC unit
master bedroom king bed with private bath and walk in closets and AC unit
third bedroom bunk beds with pull out trundle and AC unit
view of the tower complex our unit is in the east tower west side 18th floor
Rainforest river empties to the right of the building
common pool area,  the pool is temporarily out of service
protected leatherback nesting area to the right of the tower complex
Bioluminescent Bay Fajardo (about 15 minute drive  from the condo)
El Yunque national forest water fall
Plaza Azul beach about 5 minute walk from the condo
Catamaran tours leaving from Fajardo (about 15 minute drive from the condo)
World famous Culebra Beach (15 drive to Fajardo port then take the ferry)
San Juan Harbor (40 minute drive from the condo)
San Juan Harbor (45 drive from the condo)
One of the many Old San Juan Cafe's
Aerial view of San Juan (about 40 minute drive from the condo)
Center of San Juan square at night (about 40 minutes from the condo)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

diazrosar...
Tampa, Florida
“Fabulous view”
Reviewed 3 August 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The condo is very comfortable three bedrooms and it has everything that we needed. Close to the Luquillo Beach and restaurants, rainforest.only a 30 minutes drive from the airport.

17 Sep 2018
I am glad you had a good time. We fully stock our condo and provide staple supplies. The other thing about the condo is its central location to a variety of family activities. ..
AllyZuc
Wallingford, Connecticut
“What a great stay in 18A!”
Reviewed 7 July 2017 for a stay in August 2016

My stay here in Luquillo was amazing! I went with my family and we loved staying in this apartment. The apartment had a breathtaking ocean view that we loved waking up to every morning. It was neat, comfortable, and well-furnished. It was like a home away from home! The surrounding area is filled with local beaches, vibrant nightlife, and amazing restaurants. Also, it is only a 45 minute drive to the more touristy city on San Juan. Overall, I would definitely recommend staying here and cannot wait to go back!

30 Jul 2017
Ally, I am glad you had a good time. I am hoping you have another Puerto Rico visit planned and stay in 18A again.
Jennifer...
Hamburg, New York
“Book it for the View and Sound of Crashing Waves”
Reviewed 3 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

It is hard to find an Ocean Front 3 bedroom on Luquillo Beach. On top of this, it was my mine and my husbands 20th Anniversary and wanted to renew our wedding vows - very discretely on the beach, with our two children 13 and 17 and our good friends that have two kids, 16 and 18.

When we arrived and looked out the balcony, we I was so excited to see this very unique rock formation - that had three distinct sand areas in it. I knew immediately, this was the location for our 'ceremony.'

The condo location and size met all of our needs, we were traveling with our two teenagers - we all required space of our own, along with wifi, a good kitchen and some beach gear.

While at the condo - we vistited the Luquillo Kiosks - everyone talks about LaParilla, but I the teens I was with raved about the pizza - real NYC thin crust style and we are from Buffalo and know good pizza. We hiked the rainforest twice - it was a very easy drive, we went early in the AM based on other travelers reviews and were thankful for them.

As far as walking around the neighborhood - when we first arrived, it looked a bit rough to me. But the next morning after walking the beach, we realized it was just a working class nieghborhood with friendly people. We walked to Board Runners for late lunch, had William's Pizza - twice and at night, and visited the Aroma's bakery - just about everyday. Another favorite was the Brass Cactus - when there twice.
The beach to us was the big hit for the condo. You walk to the right and through the creek and the beach goes all the way to Fajedo. You walk to the left and you go through the surfing beach and then the swimming beach at Plaza Azul. All three very different beaches are a quick, peaceful and safe walk.

The condo apartment and complex does need some cosmetic updating in order to considering it 'Luxury.' However, it was true to the write up and the gated 24 hour security guards were on top of their game. I felt safe and had a wonderful time.

30 Jul 2017
I am so happy you had a good time.
Eric M
“Excellent Family Vacation”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family (my wife, our three young children and I) returned from an amazing stay in sunny Luquillo. The location offered so many activities: beach, rainforest, town and San Juan. However, it seems we just could not get enough of the beach. We could even enjoy the sounds of the waves crashing on the shore as we went to sleep. Also the condo was very well stocked with various beach accessories: towels, chairs, boogie boards and snorkel masks. In addition, the condo also had indoor items as well: games DVD cable TV but we hardly used them. We did use the kitchens washer dryer convenient. Besides fun activities the condo has a very picturesque views of the sea shore. I would recommend this condo.

30 Jul 2017
I am glad you had a good time and as you said there are many things to do.
heather s
“Great Property Fantastic Views”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This condo has breathtaking beach views from the front balcony and the El Yunque Rain Forest from the back bedrooms. From the condo’s balcony, you can see the surfing beach to the left and to the right is the El Yunque nature preserve. The condo’s kitchen is fully equipped with a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator and much appreciated stacked washer dryer. In addition, the owner Michael was very responsive to any questions we had. But best of all there were plenty of activities to entertain our extended family: my wife and I, my eighteen-year-old daughter and her two girlfriends. The girls loved the beaches warm water and the oceans waves. They enjoyed going ziplining which was very close to the condo as well. The girls took over 500 hundred pictures. We were sad when it was time to leave. We are already planning our next trip and we when we do come back we plan to stay in this condo

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing