“AWESOME!”
Review of La Parrilla

La Parrilla
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Groups, View
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
NYC
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great food, Greater customer service, awesome view. Unfortunately we only ate here once. The food was great. Customer service superb. I didn't like my drink and they gladly took it back and made me another. It was my cousins bday and as a group they sang happy birthday in spanish with instruments. Great dining experience, friendly customers and neighbors as well. You will not go wrong with anything off the menu.

Visited May 2014

“Eeeeeh...”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Well I visited La Parrilla for a seafood appetite, my first impression was that it was not going to be so expensive because it didnt look like a fine-dinning place. My husband and I had the shrimp and fish plate an appetizer and 2 soft drinks and our check was $80.00 with the tips and so it was like $100, not so workable for 2ppl. Well, the food was good but the service and the place was just ok. I would preffer better expend $100 in a resort restaurant.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Appetizer Choices”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

We did the fried cheese as while as two stuffed pockets, one with beef and the other with lobster. The food was delicious. We did visit on a rainy night and the team of servers was wonderful. I love restaurants where everyone comes together for the customer. (Ie: bussing each others tables, refilling water, etc.)

Marblehead, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had the plantain cups with lobster which was great. The shrimp and garlic sauce was yummy and we also had a dish where the shrimp was in red sauce and it came in an avocado. It was nice to sit next to the beach and enjoy the food and beer. FYI, the sauces are very heavy and you will be very full if you eat your whole plate.

• Visited May 2014
socal
“INCREDIBLY FRESH!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Located in a line of kiosks just off the PR 53 in Luquillo is a savory delight known as La Parrilla. After being warned of alot of the kiosks keeping food in the front window under heat lamps (you've been warned), it is impossible to tell how long it had been there. La Parrilla serves the freshest delightful food we tasted on the island and easily ranks in the top 10 overall. My wife and I split a $21.50 pork tenderloin, butterflied and stuffed with spiced ground beef and plantains. Then it was closed up and..wait for it...wait for it...wrapped in bacon!!! Topped with a mango, chutney and red wine reduction, it was large enough for dinner the next night. All the other dishes being served were quite large portions and looked scrumptious, so scrumptious we were amazed at the little elderly women sitting next to us consuming what must have been almost a pound of a halibut (I believe). Moses was an excellent waiter. After dining, take a stroll out back to take in all the beauty Puerto Rico's beaches have to offer. Excellent place to try on the way to or from the rain forest for us as we were staying in Humacao, but well worth the 5-10 minute drive no matter where you are coming from/to.

• Visited May 2014