“Best ever”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

First the people are super the food is super ridiculous the mofóngo with shrimp is the best I ever have and I now about mofóngo I am puertorrican. Simply the best

There are newer reviews for Ceviche Hut

Reviewed 20 June 2014

I stopped at the Ceviche Hut for a SMALL fish Ceviche and one beer. The food was really good, but it was a little over $18.00!!!! For me, I'll have to settle for a cheap pizza or something. I thought when you came to the coast or an island the price of seafood would go down, not up. Unbelievable.

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We have come to Ceviche Hut every year we come to Puerto Rico... and at first bite of the ceviche I'm reminded why i loved it the previous year. THE ABSOLUTE BEST CEVICHE! They have many other items on the menu, for those who don't eat seafood but if you do i recommend the Mixto Ceviche!
As for those comments made about the slow service, please keep in mind your in Puerto Rico. Things here are more relaxed and servers don't rush you out to try to turn around the table. JUST REMEMBER YOU'RE ON VACATION WHATS THE RUSH.

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

This was 1 of 3 resturants we visited at the kiosk and I would love to give Ceviche Hut 5 stars but the service was definitely lacking. We sat for about 10 minutes before a waitress came to acknowledge us and take our drink order then another 10-15 minutes for her to return to finally take our meal order..BUT I got past this once I tasted the ceviche!

1  Thank CT_Mom2012
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We stopped in for ceviche the night before our hike in El Yunque - what a gem! Our table afforded a view of the sunset and the beach. We ordered ceviche and churrasco with mofongo. The ceviche was fresh with just the right balance of flavors; the churrasco was tender and densely flavorful. We enjoyed our meal so much that we returned the next night. We ordered paella and parihuela, both of which were simply incredible. The staff were so friendly that we felt right at home, and they even offered us a taste of their house hot sauces when we expressed curiosity about the pink jars of peppers and onions on a nearby table. When we visit Puerto Rico next time, we'll be sure to stop in Luquillo just so we can go to Ceviche Hut again!