“Great place to eat and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Brass Cactus

The Brass Cactus
Ranked #8 of 78 Restaurants in Luquillo
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Cheap Eats, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Luquillo, Puerto Rico
“Great place to eat and drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Enjoy eating here before we moved and even more now we live here. Everyone is very nice and great food.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank LuqPR

Fajardo, Puerto Rico
“My Favorite Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

I love this place. As a local in the area I come here as much as 4 times per mothn. The owner JB is a cool person that is always around to come to your table and say hi. The staff go the extra mile to make sure you are well taken care of and feel at home. You can ask for Pippen to be your server as he is a super cool and friendly dude. But if he happens to be off, you are just as good with Angelica or Cinthya. Carlos at the bar will make you any drink you want. The place has a pretty god variety of beers and liquors, so if you drink it, they probably carry it. The place has a fun decor with antiques hanging off the walls and flat screen tvs playing all kind of sports. The food is really good, but you are better off ordering a steak of burger as this is the house specialty.

3 Thank DzOmy
Mount Carmel pa
“Great place to eat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Enjoy it here very much, nice happy hour, good food all the time, love there salads, and churrasco steak.

2 Thank JNBZARKO
shakopee
“Good food and atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This restaurant was just a short walk from our condo at playa azul. The food was good, great atmosphere with cool antique wall hangings. TV with sports playing. Nice bar. Friendly staff.

2 Thank cale s
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Great food both times we ate there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Chose this restaurant because it was within walking distance to the condo my husband and I were renting while staying in Luquillo. Keep in mind this is your average run of the mill restaurant/bar, so no fine dining here and no fancy dishes to speak of. That being said, all the food my husband and I had was delicious and seemed to be of high quality. We tried the nachos as an appetizer, which were great. My husband really liked his burger, and I had the beer battered mahi mahi which I had never had before, and it was the most tender mahi mahi I have ever eaten. The second time we went a few days later my husband ordered the ribs, and for me, being from the South, it's hard to find a place that cooks ribs well, but this place definitely did. The sauce was sweet and slightly smoky which we enjoyed overall. The prices are reasonable, the service good both times, and the food filling and cooked just right. Sometimes you just want to go out and eat some good food with no bells and whistles in a casual atmosphere, and Brass Cactus lived up to that. They have a decent selection of entrees and drinks. If we go back to Luquillo we would definitely eat there again.

3 Thank Lo4us_P