“ATV is AWESOME!”

Carabali Rainforest Park
Ranked #1 of 22 things to do in Luquillo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Hacienda Carabali started 1972. As the years have progressed we have expanded to give great service to tourists and locals by our ATV, Horseback Riding, and Mountain Biking Tours, Restaurant and our Go-Karts Track!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Amazing experience here in Hacienda Carabali Rainforest Park. I did the tour with my boyfriend and had a blast!!!!They were really punctual, as we arrived we had been informed it was gonna be at 12:30pm and so it was. No need to have any experience riding ATV's. The tour guides ( Eduardo/ Nicolas) were excelent explaining the do's and dont's on riding this vehicles, we really felt safe with them. Beautiful views of the river and El Yunque, Rainforest. Overall the tour was adventurous and educational. Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Nicole M

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I can honestly say I had the time of my life while horseback riding. It started from the start with Carlos the cashier guy , Laughing because for some reason he became LINDA. If you have ever seen the video were the little boy talking to his mother telling her to listen well , Carlos became that little boy. So big ups to Carlos. Our tour guides were the best , can't remember their names because WE were to busy taking selfies with our phones. Which made the ride even more enjoyable. Their job was to make EVERYONE ride enjoyable . They did just that. Thank you CARABALI

Reviewed 18 August 2014

the staff was amazingly awesome, my family and i and SO MUCHHHH fun, can't wait to go again. From riding the horses to fort track. They taught us and I was scared to ride the horse but the rep stood with me the whole time. I LOVED IT

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We just finished up or ATV tour. Our guides were AWESOME and FRIENDLY. The terrain was great lots of bumps mud pools and puddles. Beautiful rainforest setting. We even got to take a dip in the river. Hint, the tour is a lot cheaper if you book directly through them, but you would have to have your own transport. Will def go again.

1  Thank Skyhighphil
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the horseback riding. I have never gotten on a horse before. My children were very confident and I enjoyed the view. Loved it and willing to do it again. Thank you to the tour guides they were awesome. Thank you Eduardo you help me get to the finish line.