“Great food”

Ay Bonito! Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Kiosko #21, Luquillo, Puerto Rico.Open for Dinner: Wed - Sun: 5 pm to 10 pm
Reviewed 28 September 2014 via mobile

I live on the east coast of Puerto Rico and have Celiac Disease (allergic to gluten.) It is very difficult to eat out because I am highly allergic but I feel very safe at Ay Bonito! The chef, Paul, is a true chef and goes out of his way to make you happy. This place is the only place on the east coast that I actually actually eat an entire normal meal! If you have a gluten allergy I recommend the chicken platter, shrimp, and salads without the tostones. I don't eat red meat but my boyfriend raves about the churraco. And my sister is in love with his new pizzas. Overall great place to eat, especially if you have food allergies.

1  Thank Beachlov77

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Never thought I'd find one of the best pizzas ever at a beach kiosk in Puerto Rico. But we ate there more than once! Pizza is on the appetizer menu, but so, so good!

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Pretty overpriced for what was basically a garage with wobbly table and cheap folding chairs. Right off the beach but with about a 3 foot view alongside trash dumpster. Surprisingly expensive- nice food but nothing special.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Excellent service by Ivan!!!! Clean and pleasant atmosphere! Teenagers loved it too! Not sure if there was a kids menu!

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Our family ate at Aye Bonito after reading reviews. The food was amazing. We ordered some tasty crab cakes, delicious shrimp scampi and a mouth watering cocunut mojito. You will not be disappointed. The food is fresh and reasonably priced. The staff is very friendly and easy to understand.

visit my blog for more of our trip to PR

1  Thank Amy G