“wondrous ��”

Vejigante
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: ITS on pr 3 we where traveling east to fajardo and found this place
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Starting with the restaurant, very pretty and tropical,Santos ,Fernand and Jason the three waitress who attended us very full of manners. The flavor of the food as good as you can appreciate it in the pictures ,didnt give it a 5 because they should upgrade the music in the restaurant

Reviewed 28 May 2014

As a foodie, I am pretty picky and don’t generally review 5 stars unless it’s amazing. Well, this place would get more than 5 if Trip Advisor would allow it. Sure, it’s one of many, but of all the kiosks we looked at, this one was clean, well decorated and interesting. We started our meal with a couple of drinks—a killer mojito and a great pina colada. Neither were lacking in alcohol! We enjoyed an appetizer of local fried cheese with guava sauce. I was very pleased when it was served and the cheese was fried but not breaded! I enjoyed a Mofongo Mixta with chicken for my main course. It was an awesome interpretation with the usual plantains, yucca, and casaba. YUM! Overall, the food was amazing and the service was great! I cannot recommend it enough!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Do not let the fact that this is in a Kiosk strip turn you off. We had great service in this small eatery and the food was beyond expectations! I tried stuffed mofongo (beef) for the first time. It was amazing and the beef was flavorful and perfectly prepared. The mofongo itself was an interesting blend of textures and flavor. I'll be honest it doesn't look like much, but WOW! I wish we had tried this kiosk earlier in our visit as I would have loved to have gone back and tried something else. My Mojito was also very nicely prepared. We went to the back of the kiosk and had a nice ocean view table.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great place, great decor, love the vibe along this strip of restaurants. Some of them make you want to keep walking, but vejigante draws you in.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and the food was super delicious. Highly recomended. I have the chicken breast in guava sauce and a mojito.