“Deliciouso!!!!!!”

Vejigante
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: Latin
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: ITS on pr 3 we where traveling east to fajardo and found this place
Reviewed 30 August 2014

What a lovely find! The food was absolutely outstanding. Santos and Ferdinand were attentive, friendly waiters. I highly recommend this fabulous restaurant!!!!!!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My wife and our stayed at the El Conquistador Hotel for our Honeymoon. We hiked in El Yungue during the day and stopped off at Lugillo beach that night. We had oysters in the parking lot and then walked the beach for a bit. Beach wasnt what I had been lead to believe from other reviews but this restaurant made up for that and then some. It has been a few months since the honeymoon but I asked for a card so I could write a review. I cant recall exactly what we ate but we did it up appetizer, salads, meals, and desserts. Every dish was excellent. This meal made the trip.
Do yourself a favor and go here!!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very nice meal; well prepared food. Shrimp mofongo was good. My family also enjoyed the barbecued shrimp. Service was friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a late lunch here after visiting the beach in Luquillo. The food was affordable and delicious. The server was a little slow to refilling our drinks and getting us our bill. Otherwise, I loved the restaurant's food, location and affordable prices. I would definitely consider visiting again. I had the shrimp mofongo, coco frio to drink and flan for dessert. All were excellent!

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The food was very tasty but I probably won't go back because they were way too slow. I know things in Puerto Rico are at a slower pace than back home. This isn't my first trip here but this place made slow look fast. I was falling asleep waiting for him to take our money for the check and bring back change.