“Good drinks, friendly staff”

Gringo's Bar And Grill
Ranked #50 of 81 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Coral Springs, Florida
“Good drinks, friendly staff”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

On our last day in Puerto Rico the worker enticed us as we were walking by with free drink samples (they more were like free shots!). Of course the free shots brought us in and we decided to sit and have some yummy drinks. I had a frozen bannana drink with Don Q rum (I recommend always chosing Don Q over Bacardi in PR, its smoother) and my husband had a coconut chopped with rum. Both of our drinks were super strong and we got two pastellitos (that were also delicious) and the total was 16 bucks! So cheap and sooo worth it!

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Clean place, nice waitress, food is just Ok. I had some empanadas, they were ok and my wife had the chicken quesadillas. We had piña coladas too and they were water down.

• Visited August 2013
Lorton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Total Let Down!”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was the first place I went after reading some very favorable reviews, however, it was the worse! My wife and I both ordered the Williy Wonka...big mistake! Very little rum, but a lot of juice and mixer..forget this place forever!

• Visited July 2013
Wichita, Kansas
“Not good, not good at all...”
Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

We went here on our last night in PR. Bad choice! It was hot, dirty, and it took forever to order. It was not busy, but it took about 30 minutes for us to get our food, which was served in takeout containers. My husband and daughter had wings, and they were just okay, nothing special. My son had a hot dog because they had no cheese to make pizza. The worst was my hamburger. It looked like a veggie burger gone bad and had obviously just been cooked in the microwave. It was, in a word, disgusting. We had high hopes for this restaurant, but in the end it was a really disappointing experience. I recommend finding another kiosk to eat at if you are visiting the beach in Luquillo.

• Visited July 2013
“Great drinks!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Had a very good time at gringo's. Jason the bartender had delicious drinks, loved the Willy wonka and iguana loco ;)
The gringo himself was very nice and gave my sister the jäger Meister bat I really wanted. Overall it was a good time. Lots of laughs and good drinks!

• Visited April 2013