“Thanks”

Luquillo Beach Boys Surfschool
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Luquillo Beach Boys Surf School, we teach surfing in a fun, save and easy way. All ages are welcome and we are kids friendly. We are local surfers with decades of surfing experience. Surfing is our lifestyle,the way we enjoy the ocean and we want you to have a fun and safe surfing day with us.
Coral Springs, Florida
“Thanks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

On November 17 I had an event for kids with autism in Isla Verde, since the first day that I approached them about the event they said yes! Having them there teaching kids with autism how to surf was an amazing experience. Thank you guys!!!

2 Thank dmollfu

Ferndale, Michigan
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best surfing teachers on the beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2012

These guys are so incredibly thorough and patient. I have never surfed before and he coached me into riding several waves. I can't wait to do it again! He has a great coaching style to make sure I could understand how to do everything, and set me up for my best chance of success. Ty is the absolute best. I wouldn't go anywhere else!! And he even took pictures of us and emailed them to me!

3 Thank Serenesatt
Royal Oak, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2012

Ty made learning to surf so much fun and easy! All three of us were up and surfing our first time. It was so much fun...now I'm hooked...Thanks Ty!!!

2 Thank groundednrg
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2012

Had an amazing experience with Luquillo Beach Boys. Ty, the owner and teacher, was very nice and paid attention to my needs. The timing was perfect as well as the weather conditions. We went paddleboarding from La Pared beach in Luquillo all the way to El balneario. Ty climbed a cocunut tree and grabbed some coconut were we drank it's water to recover energy. We walked halfway back and then again paddleboarding. The tour lasted approx. 2 hours. Ty was very supportive. I would highly recommend Luquillo Beach Boys!

2 Thank Vbog