“Stand-up paddleboarding with the Luquillo Beach Boys”

Luquillo Beach Boys Surfschool
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Luquillo Beach Boys Surf School, we teach surfing in a fun, safe and easy way. All ages are welcome and we are kids friendly. We are local surfers with decades of surfing experience. Surfing is our lifestyle,the way we enjoy the ocean and we want you to have a fun and safe surfing day with us.
Reviewed 2 April 2013

We had a great time stand-up paddle boarding with the Luquillo Beach Boys. We started at the mouth of the river and headed up stream watching the wild life and having a ball the entire time. I'd recommend the trip to anyone.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

My entire family (ages 12 to 50) took a lesson from them last week. None of us had ever surfed before this time. The instructors had us up and riding within 15 minutes. The waves are gentle and the instructors knew exactly where to position us to catch and ride the waves. They had a selection of surf boards in case we wanted to try more advanced models. All of their boards were in excellent condition and the begginer boards were very easy to learn on. We went back the following day to surf again in very windy/choppy conditions. Even though we just paid for the board rental, they came out in the surf to help us adjust to the different conditions free of charge. I would highly recommend them!

Reviewed 30 March 2013

My girls ranging from 12 to 15 years of age loved the surfing! Very nice surfing instructors and family friendly environment. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

These guys also do amazing Stand-up Paddleboarding tours. It was beautiful and so much fun! Capi seemed to know the names of every type of bird we saw--and there were so many we saw! We cracked open a couple of coconuts for some refreshment, and were surrounded by great scenery. The tour was about 2 hours of moderate to light exercise...I'd recommend it for young and old.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I wanted to surf and came across the beach boys. The conditions weren't great that day, as it was very windy and the water was very choppy but I was still determined to catch some waves. Ty took me in for a lesson and I felt very safe. He helped me paddle out and catch some waves. I would definitely go back for another lesson with Ty.
Thank you!