“Great!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Breakfast, lunch, or both!!! Great service, great food, great sangría, and the best coffee!!! My favorite place in town!!
Sofía

• Visited April 2014

“Great coffee”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This has to be the best coffee in town. I had the fruit crepes and that was very good. Been few times now and the sandwiches are so big and very good.

Visited March 2014
houston, tx
“Amazing crepes!”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We found this restaurant by chance when we went to see what Luquillo beach was all about. The service was a little slow since they were extremely busy. We ordered eggs and bacon for breakfast and shared a crepe with chocolate, strawberries and dos leches filing. The breakfast was good but the crepe was amazing. I wish we had this restaurant in Houston, Tx. The prices were amazing. Their cafe mocha was very good as well. I will definitely return on my next trip to Puerto Rico.

• Visited March 2014
Lombard, Illinois
“Double espresso woes”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Stopped in for a coffee and crepe and I ordered wanted a latte but can't have milk. They were out of soy but that's no big deal so I ordered a doppio. The first drink I got was a cappuccino. Can't do the milk so my husband went back up and ordered my a double espresso and tried to pay for it again thinking she had just misunderstood me. Second drink was an Americano. I decided to just drink it but I asked another server what they called this drink I had. He said "That's an Americano". Wouldn't go back even though the crepe we ordered was good. By the time we received our crepe our coffees were done. Just poorly run with people making drinks who clearly don't know what they are doing.

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Breakfast and Coffee!!!”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great breakfast and delicious coffee! The wait staff was nice, but they get busy when they receive more than a couple orders. You definitely have to eat here.

• Visited March 2014