“Great way to start a day”

Aromas Coffee & Crepes
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Luquillo
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe, Puerto Rican
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Edmonton, Canada
“Great way to start a day”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Great coffee, excellent crepes ( strawberry and cream cheese) and very good service. Great way to start the day :)

Visited June 2014

New jersey
“Delicious food!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I came here because I saw it was quite popular on trip advisor and close by to where we were staying. It did not disappoint!! We've had the waffles with strawberries and bananas they were the best I've tasted! Decorated so nicely too.

We went back another day to try the crepes with Nutella and my husband had crepes with dulce de leche inside and his choice of fruit. It was amaziiing! Very reasonable prices and you can have breakfast lunch, and dinner there too! The service was a little slow but well worth the wait! We sometimes got our drinks half way into the meal, which was a little annoying but the food was so good I honestly didn't care all that much.

It's very clean, runs on the small side and is typically busy. So just beware if you have big families. We went around 11am and people seemed to be finishing up on their breakfast so it wasn't too crowded.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sarahjayt
Wichita, Kansas
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had breakfast and lunch and everything was awesome
Wanted to buy bread to take home it was so good!

Visited July 2014
Mckinney, TX
“Don't miss this place on the NE corner of the island.”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent food and friendly staff. Crepes of all types are the specialty here and there is something for everyone (savory or sweet). Can handle any breakfast request. Coffee is superb at this place. You won't visit this place just once.

• Visited June 2014
Claymont, Delaware
“Hmm...second breakfast, please?”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My fiance and I were staying at the Luquillo Sunrise Inn during our time in PR, which served a delicious, complimentary hot breakfast daily, so getting OUT for breakfast was tricky. But on our last full day, we decided to stop in at Coffee & Crepes anyway, for...second breakfast. It's a very nice little place, very clean and welcoming, with a friendly, helpful staff. We started with smoothies, mango for me, and strawberry banana for my fiance. Wow! Certainly one of the very best smoothies I've ever had, just so creamy and not overwhelmingly sweet, perfect. My fiance's was delicious also. Next, I ordered the chicken and mozzarella crepe, which was very good as well, although, and perhaps this is simply a cultural quirk, but it came topped with powdered sugar, which I found a bit, er, perplexing. Still very tasty though. My fiance had the ham & cheese sandwich, which, despite enjoying my crepe, was so good I almost wished I'd ordered that instead! The bread was grilled, which I think always, always makes a sandwich that much better. We ended with a latte, also very, very well-made and wonderful. I was so sad we were leaving for the airport too early the next morning to come back for another meal, it's just such a great place. Next trip, I'll be eating here as often as possible...and drinking as many of those killer mango smoothies as I can!

• Visited May 2014