“Crepe masters”

Dining options: Breakfast
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
“Crepe masters”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Coffee delicious, great lunch specials, and the most amazing and deliciosa creppes in the east if you area candyl lover ask for dulce de leche and strawberries.

Visited August 2014

New Orleans
“Meh.”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We went to Aromas on the recommendation of a friend who said they had great waffles. The waffles were small, not round, but more like cut pieces that made up one waffle with fresh fruit on top. The waffles were ok, and the fruit was fresh. My main complaint is the service. We did not receive our beverages until AFTER the food came, and when we received them, the drinks were wrong. It took so long to get them, we were just happy to have something to drink! Getting the bill was another thing that took forever. Not wanting to wait another hour, we paid at the cash register and left. The atmosphere was noisy and dirty (tvs on full blast, plus people talking over the tvs...and dirty tables which weren't being cleared). We won't be back. I'm always willing to give a business a second shot if their food was good and their service was bad, or their service was great and their food was decent. This is not the case. The food was 'ok' at best, and the service was horrible. I really wanted to like this place, but sadly, it just didn't measure up.

• Visited July 2014
“I'd rather starve!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I have been to this restaurant a handful of times before. I tell myself I will never go back and after today, they failed once again. I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt but I was again disappointed and I will not try it again. We walked in and of course it was a cluster of people and dirty tables. My friend and I sat at the dirty table so we had a place to eat. After sitting there for 10 min. With employees running around frantically, not being acknowledged I got up and told a waiter we were waiting at the dirty table. About 5-10 more min. he came over and wiped the table & took our drink order. Fifteen minutes later two out or the three of us recieved our beverages. We ordered and our food took about 20 more min. The third peron in out party had still not recieved her beverage. Don't put eggs Benedict on the menu if you can't good the eggs properly. My eggs were fully cooked & all of our food was luke warm. The extra side of bacon was forgotten and my friends waffle didn't even show up until all of us had completed our meals. Total time there was 2hours. I was so mad that I had to pay for this lousy food and horrific service! My friends and I are always looking for places to eat and this will be permanently OFF the list!! I will encourage all my friends not to eat there either until they GET IT TOGETHER!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cristi S
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Ok”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We picked up some baked goods. There were many people eating there and the food looked good. Did not try the coffee. The baked goods were ok, but did not seem that fresh.

Visited July 2014
“Great food but....”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

The quality of the food and the service is great. They have Wifi available. Restaurant is well located in the center of Luquillo.
But food takes a while, need to improve!

Thank Carlos M. R