“Best BBQ I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smoke House BBQ

Smoke House BBQ
Ranked #10 of 78 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Groups, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Ontario, California
“Best BBQ I've ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I visited Smokehouse BBQ with my husband and son while we were on vacation in PR and absolutely loved the place! The stuffed mushrooms were to die for, as well as the cornbread, the chili fries and the mashed potatoes. We also tried a sampler they have and all the meats were so tender and delicious. The service was so warm and welcoming. Must go!

• Visited May 2013

“So Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Directions are wrong- follow website directions km 41 on 3.
It was amazing food! We should have shared a meal- portions are American sized. :) Not expensive at all! The Mac and Cheese was the best I've ever had!

Zionsville, Indiana
“Great BBQ in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

I recently went to Luquillo, PR and found Smoke House BBQ with a friend. We went there one weekday evening for dinner hoping to miss the busy weekend rush. Being both American and an avid BBQ smoker on my Big Green Egg, I was a bit skeptical of the restaurant at first. Let me assure you, Smoke House delivers the goods. It has a very friendly staff and owner, who were more than fluent in English, and a great atmosphere. Worth noting its their well stocked bar which featured an impressive selection of Bourbon and whiskey, something you don't see often in PR. I highly recommend looking into this restaurant if you enjoy BBQ. Whether you're local to PR or just visiting, if you fancy some great BBQ you should check out Smoke House BBQ in Luquillo.

• Visited March 2014
Luquillo, Puerto Rico
“Lots of good food, good value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

We opted for takeout and went in at 5:00. By 5:15 we were heading back to the apartment with two bags containing beef brisket, onion rings, dirty rice, and salad, all enough for two with some left over. This was our second visit and both times we had enough for a second meal for both of us. Good food, good value.

The restaurant is right on Route 3 just before Lolilita's. It looks small from the outside be it's roomy inside and nicely furnished. They have a small but extremely well stocked bar. The servers are very polite and have a good command of english.

I can't say enough nice things about the Smoke House BBQ!

• Visited March 2014
Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
“Great BBQ!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while on a shopping spree to the big island from Vieques! Had a wonderful lunch if brisket, French fries and cole slaw! Dern good eats! Will make it a regular stop whenever in the big island. Service was friendly and attentive.

1 Thank thirdancer