“Awesome BBQ & great environment”
Review of Smoke House BBQ

Smoke House BBQ
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Luquillo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Was a great option for something a little different than your typical spanish food. The barbecue was delicious. The dessert was amazing! We came during a weekday afternoon and there was no one there. But it's very modern and clean restaurant. It can def. accommodate bigger families, without a problem. The servers were very sweet and because we were the only ones in the restaurant the food came super quick! I would compare this to a famous Dave's in the states with a few less options.

The prices were reasonable about $10-12 for a burger/ sand which. They serve drinks in cute mason jars and even their dessert too! I would highly recommend this place for someone who wants a home style BBQ food!! Parking is on a hill and limited so try to carpool if you can.

2  Thank Sarahjayt

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My first visit to this family owned restaurant. Decoration of the restaurant is nice and warm. Service was excellent, food was promptly served and GREAT taste in everything. From wings, onions, baby back ribs, smash potatoes to creme Brule. Bathroom was clean and parking is appropriate. Very good prices. I will be back....

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

the food here was great if youre looking for more traditional bbq. we loved it. our server was so nice and gave us tips of things to do around the island as well as letting us sample a new thing they are thinking of adding to the menu. great food and service

1  Thank ahacking
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This is a very good smokehouse. You know it by just opening the door and smelling.The food was great. We ordered the family dish which has selection of ribs, chicken and either beef brisket or pulled pork. All the meats were tasty and the side dishes too (fries (very good), macaroni and cheese, coleslaw and “dirty rice (interesting alternative). They told us this was good for four but my party of seven eat enough and there were leftovers to take away (note: we were average eaters, maybe for a group of “lumberjack/truck driver” type will not yield seven). Between all the options tasted the chicken was the star by far. Delicious!!! Being a smokehouse I was expecting the ribs to be the center of attention. They were good but I wouldn’t go there just because of the ribs. A very important plus was the excellent service. This is a rarity in Puerto Rico where in general the service is not above average. The waitresses were very welcoming, alert of our needs and knowledgeable about the menu. And finally the price was very good.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

As a native of Tennessee, I was really glad to see this restaurant appear here. And at first I was quite impressed (see my past review). However, my last visit was disappointing. The pulled-pork barbecue was much less smoky-tasting, the mashed potatoes were watery and VERY salty, and they had eliminated the hot barbecue sauce from the table because, as the waitress said, people said it was "too hot"....no way! What a shame, because they started out so well, only to later "water down" the food and flavors.

1  Thank diputado99