“Nice dive!”

Dining options: After-hours
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice dive!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The service was quick and attentive and the food was delicious! Huge portions! Music and beach good combo!

SAN JUAN
“Coooooooooold Beers and Savory Sangría”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The staff is excellent Mario is a knowledgable and experienced bartender. Beers to choose from and the Sangria (La Sangria de Tita) is excellent. Did not have food but was told it was excellent.

Perkins, Oklahoma
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped here once for a cool brewski, and later for a meal. Both visits were very good.
First - the brews... This restaurant has a great selection of both bottled and draft beer.
Second - the food... If you dine here, order the Pig Wings. Just do it. Trust me. They are absolutely delish! (We live in an area of the country that has a LOT of great barbecue choices, so I don't impart that tip lightly.)
Third - the hot sauce... After sampling a couple of their different hot sauces, we asked the waitress if they sold it. She immediately went to the back and brought out Ivan, the fellow who makes the hot sauce. He said he'd be glad to whip up some for us and mail it to us back home. We ended up purchasing several bottles of different flavors from him. Yum!
Finally - I must relate our experience... My husband neglected to pick up his credit card after we paid the bill. We didn't notice it was gone until we had gone back to our condo in another town. Of course, it was very late by this time, so we couldn't go back. We had Ivan's (the hot sauce chef) phone number, so we contacted him, who contacted the owner of the establishment. He said he did not plan to be open the following day, but he would meet us there so we could retrieve the card. This all went off without a hitch! We were so relieved, and really appreciated it.

“Nothing special”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

It was just ok, food was average, service was ok. If given a choice, I wouldn't go back. Had to send our appetizer back because it was still cold on the inside.

Yuba City, California
“AMAZING FOOD”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

The first day I flew in, I had the chicken strips. It was excellent. The next day I had pig wings. Delish. The next day I had the pig wings again thats how good they were. The bbq sauce is excellent. The staff is amazing. The bartender made me an excellent smoothie. You should go visit this kiosk 25!

1 Thank jeejeejees