other travellers have booked this property

Review of Playa Azul I

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Angel S
Winter Haven, Florida
“Sauna for a Week”
Reviewed 7 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We though we had a pretty good deal when we rented this apartment for the week. The owner provided clear instructions, and access to it went without a hitch. The horror began upon entering the unit. We first noticed that it was extremely hot. I looked for the switch to turn on the AC unit, and found out that the unit would only cool down the only bedroom in the apartment. To make matters worse, the outside unit of the AC had been installed in the living room!! That meant that all the hot air was blown right into the living room area. I texted the owner who advised me to open the doors facing the beach. That didn't help much. After settling in, profusely sweating, we noticed that the apartment's general cleanliness was poor at best. My wife spent a good part of 3 hours scrubbing the bathtub, toilet, and kitchen. Horrible way to start a vacation. I texted the owner a message advising him of the condition of the place. He apologized and told us that it should not be that way, then wished us a good vacation. That was the last I heard from him. Needless to say, we were not able to enjoy the apartment, and only made it back to sleep in the only cool place in the unit. Never again. :(

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Close to my family
Liked least: Filthy, hot
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing