DCO Suites, Lounge & Spa
Suites del Mar(Mancora)
Eco Lodge(Mancora)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswalkie talkieglass of champagnedinner on the beachnice private patioplatform bedyogurtboutique hotelyoung staffincredible servicepersonalized servicebeautiful beachpisco soursa short tuk tuk ridean unforgettable experiencesushifalling asleepmachu picchu
Reviewed 20 January 2011

Great customer service, people went above and beyond to make us feel welcomed!

We will return next year!

Gianni

• Stayed: January 2011
Reviewed 23 September 2010

I dont have words to describe the week I just spent in DCO. The staff is so wonderful and the food it is almost to perfection. Not to mentioned the 2 hours I spent in the spa with the ocean sound and the perfect weather it was amazing.
we were lucky to see whales almost everyday and dolphins and not to forget the incredible sunsets every evenning.
They hotel manager is wonderful and the staff goes the extra mile to make your stay so special.
I truly recommend this hotel I have being all over the world and I have to say that this hotel has a special magic that I have not felt anywhere else .
I would definetly come back and it is now my very best favorite place.
Congratulation for the incredible week

Monica Kaufman

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Peru has much to offer but if you want to find the combination of tranquility and culinary experience, you will find no better place than DCO in Mancora. Established as a fishing community, you can still experience the peacefulness of watching boats cross the sunset.

DCO offers luxurious rooms with incredible ocean views, a culinary experience highlighting the country's cuisine, a rooftop spa overlooking the ocean, the beach is unpopulated and the service is second to none. The staff was addressing me by Senor Darren by the end of the first full day. A must order is DCO;s own specialty cocktail....DCO BLUE!!!!

We rented a catamaran, saw a couple of whales and a sea lion. You can horseback , rent four wheel atvs or take a motorized three wheel taxi to the city to purchase local arts and crafts.

A big big thank you to the manager Diana who made it all possible.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2010

We spent 4 beautiful days in DCO in Mancora. Great service, beautiful setting, amazing food....relaxing massage in the Spa..
Thank you Diana for your help and hospitality....we had our rooms steps from the sand :)
I absolutely recommend a dinner in the beach, they arrange everything beautifully with candles...soo romantic !
Great stay and would definitely go back.....for me this is the only hotel in Mancora !

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank patriciaDubai
Reviewed 11 August 2010

DCO hotel is the best hotel in mancora!! The service was great! the staff was very friendly and always attentive of what I needed. We were a group of 5 friends from school, and the experience was AMAZING. I highly recommend the spa treatment!! You will come out of it with no worries and completely relaxed. This time of the year is the perfect time to go and see hunchback whales and dolphins, it is simply breath taking. The food is really good, by far the best restaurant in mancora!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends