“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2013

We ate here one evening and sat on the patio, watching the world go by. It's all very well done and we really liked it. My husband absolutely loved his steak, I thought the pizza was ok but no better. We chose a wine, which they didn't have but they gave us the next price bottle up for the same price - doesn't get much better!

Reviewed 6 December 2011

Nice location- waitress barely said a word and never broke a smile, completely rude and was only content polishing bottles. The food was ok, large portions and would have been amazing if prawns and calamari weren't over cooked. Mostly was the disgraceful service that will deter us for the next couple of weeks.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

We loved the menu and the really good service here

Reviewed 24 December 2010

Unfortunately this place was not as nice as it looked from the street.
The menu was confusing, with several different dishes sharing the same name.
We had to wait 10-12 minutes before we were given our menus.
The owner was dining with friends beside us, and his dog kept rubbing against my leg. That is something that just turns me off in a restaurant.

Our order was not correct, I was given the wrong beer, and worst of all I was served almost 15 minutes before my girlfriend. So we just shared my pasta and then share her dish when it arrived. Also, its no huge deal but they made a point of serving and asking the guy first for everything. Call me a traditionalist but I like when they serve and ask the girl first.
I speak perfect spanish so it was not a matter of communication. The staff unfortunately just did not seem to care.
Also the staff while taking our orders twice walked over to other tables to update orders or serve etc.

Reviewed 21 May 2010

Outrageously overpriced and terrible food. Horrible pizza and pasta like gruel. We came here after reading about the place in Lonely Planet. We were charged $4.00 for bread with cheese on it when we only asked for bread. The worst pizza I ever had.. Like cardboard. Beer is double what you pay anywhere else
Save your money - eat elsewhere.