“Budget lunch”

Acholado
Ranked #29 of 101 Restaurants in Mancora
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a solid lunch special while watching the World Cup. The price was on the low side for specials at 15 soles. This is high for Peru but standard low for Mancora.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed with this visit here. Myself and my girlfriend visited here for lunch one afternoon. We chose menu of the day which looked very good and well priced at 15sol each (approx £3).
The chicken skewers that my girlfriend had were raw, this is after they took 30 mins to cook 5 small pieces of chicken and push them on a stick.
The mains were just poor, I had a burrito which was average at best and came with rice when I opted for the veg option.
My girlfriends tuna steak took 45 minutes after the starters to arrive, the reason given for this after I asked twice was that another waiter had taken it to another table. When the steak came it came with rice and potato, my girlfriend had requested no rice. The ‘selection’ of vegetables was 3 slices of potato, she eat the steak and left the rest.
A forced apology was given when I suggested that we shouldn’t be charged the full amount on the bill, part was paid and we left so go make some food at our hostel.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Great menu del dia. We had chicken kebabs and lasagne for 15 soles and it was delicious!

The staff are very friendly and the mojitos are the best in town, although they are a little overpriced even during happy hour.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The ceviche here is fantastic although the happy hour cocktails leave quite a bit to be desired. If it wasn't for the friendly staff, we wouldn't come back...

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We were disappointed as we had seen high ratings for this restaurant. The service was very slow, even though it was not at all busy. One member of our group was served a sudado that was so salty, it was not edible. Even after returning it to the kitchen, it wasn´t any better when served a second time. The other three plates served at the table were ok, but not anything very special. Too many other great restaurants to visit in Mancora; we won´t be returning here.