“Best massage and facial ever - just amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Origenes Spa de Playa

Origenes Spa de Playa
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Mancora
More attraction details
Owner description: Origenes spa de playa (Origenes beach spa) is located at the shores of idyllic Vichayito Beach at the Old North Pan-American Hwy south of Las Pocitas Beach. This beach sanctuary has 2000 sq mts or 21528 sq ft. Outdoor Areas An infinity natural water pool overlooking the Pacific Ocean, shaded lounge areas for reading and relaxation, a walking meditation labyrinth of 10 mts (33 ft) in diameter, beach umbrella with chairs. The Spa The spa has two large rooms facing the ocean designed for couples in simultaneous spa treatments, each with a granite bathtub for floral baths and a bathroom with shower; a Vichy Shower with a granite bed; a steam and herbal sauna room; a locker and changing room and a rest area. The Bungalow Origenes spa de playa at the shores of Vichayito Beach now offers lodging in a new ocean view bungalow for clients who want to enjoy several days of spa treatments in a quiet and relaxed setting without having to go back and forth to a hotel. The bungalow is 689 sq ft, with a completely equipped kitchenette, living/dining area with ceiling fans, two bedrooms with bathrooms and ceiling fans. One of the bedrooms has a queen size bed and a bunk bed, the other one has a queen size bed. A TV with cable can be added to one of the rooms at the clients' request. The bungalow has an ocean view terrace with lounge chairs and a dining table. Clients can take pleasure in the 17000+ sq ft outdoor areas including the infinity natural water pool and the walking meditation labyrinth. They can also enjoy the beach by Origenes' beach shade.
Coconut Grove, FL
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best massage and facial ever - just amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

I was lucky to be near Origenes a few weeks ago and to be able to enjoy the best massage I have ever had. While I was laying there getting the massage, I couldn't help but think of all the massages I have had all over the world. I felt like this one had the best part of each great massage I've had, it was just so relaxing. I came in so stressed and tight and after an hour I was a completely new person, relaxed, no shoulder pain. It was so good that two days later I had another one! I also had a cucumber facial which left my skin feeling so hydrated and soft.

Visited September 2013
buruncita, Owner at Origenes Spa de Playa, responded to this review, 17 January 2014
Thank you very much for coming to Origenes and for your nice review. We are so glad you enjoyed your treatments and your spa experience. Hope you come back soon! Until then, please be safe and joyful. Kind regards.

Melbourne, Australia
“Playa Paradise!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

This Origines spa by the beach is absolute paradise and is a must do in Mancora! We spent a couple of hours receiving a body massage and then chilled by the pool and Jacuzzi. It was also nice to chat with the owners and hear and see their dreams of owning a day spa come to life. I would highly recommend a trip to Origines!! Nina and Kade

Visited May 2013
buruncita, Owner at Origenes Spa de Playa, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you so much for coming! We are very happy you enjoyed the spa! It was lovely to meet you. Please come back! Kind regards,
Mancora, Peru
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

Totally relaxing, I had a really great massage and facial. Expensive but worth it as a treat. The owner is lovely too.

Visited July 2013
buruncita, Owner at Origenes Spa de Playa, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
Thank you for coming to Origenes! We are very glad you enjoyed your treatments and had time to relax. Come back when you're ready for another treat! Kind regards,
London
“Utter luxury!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

I spent a heavenly few hours at Origenes spa. My facial was excellent and my skin felt great afterwards. Relaxed in the jacuzzi and by the pool after my treatment in the glorious sunshine overlooking the beautiful beach. Thoroughly recommend it. It's complete paradise!

Visited July 2013
So glad you enjoyed your time at Origenes Spa! Thank you for your kind review. We are happy when our clients are happy! Come again! Kind regards,
Copenhagen, Denmark
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Relaxing place and treatments”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013

My husband and I enjoyed the massage treatment and the jacuzzi. We also enjoyed the green tea there. The place has a beautiful architecture, I loved the swimming pool with a view to the sea, the masage rooms are very clean and staff is friendly. The owner made us feel special during our visit. I really recommend having a treatment at the spa.

Visited March 2013
buruncita, Owner at Origenes Spa de Playa, responded to this review, 16 June 2013
Thank you very much for your comments. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your massages and your time in the spa. Hope to see you again soon! Happy travels!