“Breakfast Good, dinner could be better ”
Review of Bananas Cafe

Bananas Cafe
Ranked #39 of 102 Restaurants in Mancora
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was really lovely. Nice coffee and good fruit salad with yoghurt. The dinner was okey but it was served quite cold although it was tasty and cheap.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

I have been eating breakfast here when visiting Mancora to kite for years. It is freaking awesome! As a vegetarian I love the selection and my husband raves about the chicken sandwich. Fresh produce, delicious fruit smoothies, healthy breakfast options and really good prices.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast. They charged me for 12 soles a cup of yogurt 3 slices of banana and strawberries and horrible cheap cereal a bit of veggies and bad bread and they don't wanted so head my bread, they wanted to charge me for butter or olive oil 1 sol more. They say they have good coffee but it's horrible my friend had a American coffee for 4 soles and they wanted to charge him 1 sol for milk... really don't go there it's a waist of time and money.

1  Thank Naiche A
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Hamburger and pollo sandwich were great! The strawberry milkshake was yummie. Service okay, prices good. Good place for brunch.

1  Thank Edwinbroe
Reviewed 19 November 2016

This is a wonderful place. I always had the maracuya smoothies because they are wonderful and honestly the best I have ever tasted. The food is good as well, tasty and well cooked. A pleasant atmosphere with friendly staff. Watch out for the big dog who is sleeping most of time - he doesn't like to be woken up which I found out and caused much hilarity!