“excellent”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Amazing service, quality food, hard to find good service around and this restaurant definitely works hard at providing prompt and friendly service. They also do a good wine list. We all had a entree, main and dessert and I really can't fault any of the food we had. Service was very good, and we felt like we could relax without being stood over while we ate. The restaurant decor is very nice,

1  Thank Alexandra D

Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I booked at Quaff, thinking it was actually another restaurant. What a wonderful surprise we did. This place is a gem. The meals were very different, in terms of not the same old fare, and so tasty. The atmosphere is lovely and the waiting staff are attentive. It was a Sunday, and it just happened to be BYO on that night. Although very good, the waiters could have kept an eye out in terms of refilling our glasses. This was a minor point, as everything else was just so lovely. We will certainly be going back.

1  Thank ddiston
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have visited Quaff a number of times and my dining expereience is always excellence. Last time, I arranged a group gathering and my friends complement me with the great choice of restaurant. Steak are cooked beautifully and the desserts are fabulous. My favourite is the Souffle .. Must try :)

1  Thank PersianSakura
Reviewed 6 March 2014

In my experience, set dinner meeting functions often compromise the ambiance of the restaurant and taste of the food. However Quaff has mastered the ambiguous boring function and makes it memorable. The service was incredibly. The wine choices were excellent. The food was perfectly cooked and timed. The meeting room is absolutely beautiful as well. Don't skip dessert! Well worth the extra calories. I would recommend it for a great lunch and dinner and would definitely consider a work function there again.

1  Thank docfoodie2013
Reviewed 12 February 2014

We had a lovely meal here a couple of weeks ago. I had questions about my dietary requirements over the phone, and when we arrived they offered to go through the menu options that were suitable for me. Great service throughout the evening. Our meals were lovely and the dessert I had was divine! I thoroughly recommend it.