“Just perfect”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Just perfect”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Our family attended Quaff restaurant for a special family function on 14 May. When making the booking I advised them that we were having a special celebration with 8 guests. We were offered a table at the rear of the restaurant on the carpeted area so it would be quieter and easier for us to talk. For a Wednesday night, the restaurant was quite full so I would suggest booking. The service was impeccable (thanks Steph) as was the food. I had duck for main and petit doughuts for sweets. Both fantastic. My husband had quail for entree and steak, both cooked perfectly. All guests were very happy with their meals. My son wants to return just for the petit doughnuts! Would highly recommend this restaurant for an intimate dinner or a group. Not really the place for young children. We have attended functions upstairs which have also been great but the restaurant is definitely the winner.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank randomstuff

Canberra, Australia
“excellent”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Amazing service, quality food, hard to find good service around and this restaurant definitely works hard at providing prompt and friendly service. They also do a good wine list. We all had a entree, main and dessert and I really can't fault any of the food we had. Service was very good, and we felt like we could relax without being stood over while we ate. The restaurant decor is very nice,

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alexandra D
“A great surprise.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My wife and I booked at Quaff, thinking it was actually another restaurant. What a wonderful surprise we did. This place is a gem. The meals were very different, in terms of not the same old fare, and so tasty. The atmosphere is lovely and the waiting staff are attentive. It was a Sunday, and it just happened to be BYO on that night. Although very good, the waiters could have kept an eye out in terms of refilling our glasses. This was a minor point, as everything else was just so lovely. We will certainly be going back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ddiston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Dining Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have visited Quaff a number of times and my dining expereience is always excellence. Last time, I arranged a group gathering and my friends complement me with the great choice of restaurant. Steak are cooked beautifully and the desserts are fabulous. My favourite is the Souffle .. Must try :)

Visited April 2014
1 Thank PersianSakura
Houston, Texas
“The perfect atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

In my experience, set dinner meeting functions often compromise the ambiance of the restaurant and taste of the food. However Quaff has mastered the ambiguous boring function and makes it memorable. The service was incredibly. The wine choices were excellent. The food was perfectly cooked and timed. The meeting room is absolutely beautiful as well. Don't skip dessert! Well worth the extra calories. I would recommend it for a great lunch and dinner and would definitely consider a work function there again.

Visited February 2014